Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After last week's great episode, this week turns out to be another disappointment where nothing happens and characters aren't developed.

Comment

• I thought it was a decent episode, with three episodes in the season left I'm sure they're about to tear it up.

The real question is, how long is this show really going to last? I can't imagine what the conclusion to this show can/will/should be.

Comment

• I guess we all have our preferences, but I loved this episode. Found the last two episodes before this one to be decent at best, this one I liked.

Comment

• I don't know bout y'all , but i'd take her into the bushes and........

Comment

• not that great of an episode.

Well lets just hurry up and get the guvnor iced, and move on to next season.

They are going to need to change things up next season imo, there is only so much running around in the woods and stabbing zombies in the eyes that they can do before it gets stale.

Comment

• Terrible episode, I really don't like the way this show is going. There are dead people walking around and the main story line is a former banker with an eye patch on as the main enemy.

It's turning into a soap opera with a corny bad guy. Lost was good for the first 3 seasons, then it got horrible.

It seems as though these writers just run out of ideas.

Comment

• for those of you that read the comics or books on this...do the walkers ever enhance or get more dangerous like they look in world war z ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Terrible episode, I really don't like the way this show is going. There are dead people walking around and the main story line is a former banker with an eye patch on as the main enemy.

It's turning into a soap opera with a corny bad guy. Lost was good for the first 3 seasons, then it got horrible.

It seems as though these writers just run out of ideas.
                  I wonder how the show will actually even end. Realistically the only way I can see it ending is well.. everyone dies or they find some sacred utopia that finds a cure(oh wait that "utopia" blew up).

Comment

• Talk about dragging the **** out of these episodes..... ****all happens except for the last few minutes to get you to watch the next episode.

Comment

• They show the governor's gun under the table and he doesn't even try to use it.

Comment

Working...
                      X