• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    Orly? He blew the lead entirely son
    A 4 run lead is collapse in the playoff? standards are low nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      A 4 run lead is collapse in the playoff? standards are low nowadays
      We're talking about Cliff Lee son, a pitcher who is supposed to be lights out in these situations and who you signed for an insane contract, who additionally had a four run lead. His lackluster World Series performance seems to have bled over into this year's postseason.

Comment

Lackluster effort by the Phils tonight. Cliff Lee has really lost his postseason aura.

Comment

Lackluster effort by the Phils tonight. Cliff Lee has really lost his postseason aura.
          Yeah they lost their steam, but im not to worried about it I'm confident they will bounce back.

Cliff Lee just had a bad night Im not gonna write him off. If it happens again though Id be a little worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Yeah they lost their steam, but im not to worried about it I'm confident they will bounce back.

Cliff Lee just had a bad night Im not gonna write him off. If it happens again though Id be a little worried.
            Thing is he stunk it up in the World Series last year too. Not sure what caused it, but he had been flawless up until that point since way back.

Comment

Thing is he stunk it up in the World Series last year too. Not sure what caused it, but he had been flawless up until that point since way back.
              I know but it is still Cliff Lee. He gave up alot of hits but he also had 9 strikeouts. So he still had his stuff they were just hitting off him. It happens but I think he'll return to form.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                I know but it is still Cliff Lee. He gave up alot of hits but he also had 9 strikeouts. So he still had his stuff they were just hitting off him. It happens but I think he'll return to form.
                Only problem is he may not get a chance - is he scheduled to pitch a potential Game 5?

Comment

Only problem is he may not get a chance - is he scheduled to pitch a potential Game 5?
                  I guess not against the Cards, they would give Halladay the game 5 rather then Cliff.

But if the Phils take care of the Cards hopefully he will go back to form

Comment

Wake up baseball fans, we've got another close game.

Comment

There we go rangers!

Comment

Working...
                      X