Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for. The most racist thread in BS histor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im all over my iphone seriel killer app

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      from wiki:
      LOL@ from Wiki. If that's the case:

From "wiki"

Bundy confessed to 30 homicides, but the true total remains unknown. Published estimates have run as high as 100 or more, and Bundy sometimes made cryptic comments to encourage that speculation.[285] He told Hugh Aynesworth in 1980 that for every murder that had been "publicized", there "could be one that was not."[286] When FBI agents proposed a total tally of 36, Bundy responded, "Add one digit to that, and you'll have it."[287] Years later he told attorney Polly Nelson that the common estimate of 35 was accurate,[285] but Robert Keppel later wrote that "[Ted] and I both knew [the total] was much higher."[57]

On the evening before his execution, Bundy reviewed his confessed victim tally with Bill Hagmaier on a state-by-state basis:[217]

Comment

Fail TS. 99% of my regular posts have more racism than this thread.

You must be asian, since they have no creativity or jokes, thats why you dont see any asian comedians, unless they are playing nerds on MadTV

Comment

Nothing "supremacist" against exposing the racist LIE that only white men are serial killers.

Convicted no. The prime suspect of, yes.

Do your research on Watts.

The 13 he was convicted of murdering were all white women, and the other 90 where he is the prime suspect were all white women.
          You claimed he killed 100 white women. Not the same thing. And you're making up some racist lies yourself.

Comment

Like I said, throw some damn **** on here if you freaking want to get banned.

Comment

Bundy was just bragging.

The police estimates of 35 for Bundy and over 100 for Watts are probably both fairly close to the real number.
              hahaha Bundy was "just bragging" and his estimated numbers are inflated but the black guys were accurate. OK Tunney. Gotcha. Carry on with your racist trolling. That's all the attention you'll get from me today.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Like I said, throw some damn **** on here if you freaking want to get banned.
                im going to need the name of the avi girl sir

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  im going to need the name of the avi girl sir
                  this must really turn you on Walt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    this must really turn you on Walt.

6 limbs? tail?

methinks not. mikhni

Comment

Working...