No announcement yet.

Old school roll call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    me too, i only get 600$'s but its more about being ranked #1 stache in the USA.

but then i get to head home and party like the vikings with home made mead turkey legs, helmits with horns, and chugging contests out of said horns.

**** yeah for Leif Ericson day!!!!

Miss PA is one of the judges, gonna see if she wants to head back to Bucks county and party like a viking.
    Haha, sounds like a plan, man.

Are you going to cut it off after the competition? Because that would suck, but I'd understand it.

I let my beard grow out for like 5 months one time and it still wasn't worth a damn. I was going for a full on Kurt Russell in "The Thing" but I never made it.

Comment

• Look at some of the old school muddaphuckers popping up in this thread!! Whats up gentlemen?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

I'm guilty of that, too. Everybody I know, at least half of the shit they like, they were turned onto by me.

And if it's family, forget it. It's more like 85%.

Yeah, I was watching some cable over my uncle's the other day and it's all just a bunch of crap. "Reality" shows out the ass, the same dumbass news stories told by the same dumbass news anchors, etc...

The only shows on TV I still watch and like are "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "The Daily Show". I get my news, and my LOL's, and I'm good.
        I don't even watch those.

Can't fuck wit nothin but boxing now. Old shows n movies never get boring. The shit I like I already seen mad times. Don't matter tho.

Ol school shit>new shit.

Comment

• JAB!

I was just saying what a good dude you were, like 3 pages back or something. Glad to hear you got the moderating gig.

How've you been, man? Long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Look at some of the old school muddaphuckers popping up in this thread!! Whats up gentlemen?
            Sittin here gettin fucked up Jab.

How bout you?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
              I don't even watch those.

Can't fuck wit nothin but boxing now. Old shows n movies never get boring. The shit I like I already seen mad times. Don't matter tho.

Ol school shit>new shit.
              Oh, no doubt. I really don't care much for new stuff, either. Especially movies. The last new movie that came out that I actually liked was "Shutter Island" I think. And c'mon, it's Scorses. What's not to like?

I got like.....300 DVD's (fuck blu ray, I'll go broke converting at this point), and a 250gig hd laptop full of my favorites. Plus a few flash drives I think my ex made off with.

But it's all good. I got enough movies to watch that I could watch one a day for the next 3 years and not have a repeat.

Comment

Oh, no doubt. I really don't care much for new stuff, either. Especially movies. The last new movie that came out that I actually liked was "Shutter Island" I think. And c'mon, it's Scorses. What's not to like?

I got like.....300 DVD's (fuck blu ray, I'll go broke converting at this point), and a 250gig hd laptop full of my favorites. Plus a few flash drives I think my ex made off with.

But it's all good. I got enough movies to watch that I could watch one a day for the next 3 years and not have a repeat.
                Funny thing Bringer.....I just so happen to be slapping a Klitlicker at the moment who slunk into the History Section from NSB :hah9:

Poet

Comment

Haha, sounds like a plan, man.

Are you going to cut it off after the competition? Because that would suck, but I'd understand it.

I let my beard grow out for like 5 months one time and it still wasn't worth a damn. I was going for a full on Kurt Russell in "The Thing" but I never made it.
                  Well im going as captain morgan for the comp and halloween...and then i hear Novemember is mustache month so i gotta keep it for that, and then i hear febuary is mustache month from other sources so i gotta keep it for that, then theres my friends mustache party again in march.

so im keeping it till atleast march.

i havnt really trimmed it at all for the past 4 months, so after halloween im going to give it a nice shape up and see how awesome i can get it while keeping it on point.

kurt russle can grow facial hair like no bodys buisness, him in tombstone was one of my inspirations.

Comment

• Uh oh.

I've come to respect Wlad and Vitali a lot more in recent years, Vitali especially. But their fans really take that schtick overboard. The Wlad vs. Ali, Tyson, Holmes, Holyfield, Frazier, Liston, Lewis, Louis, etc... threads were really old like, 2 years ago.

Comment

• @ Sully

There's a lot more moustache competitions than I had ever thought.

Slay it, man. It looks sick from where I'm sitting.

Comment

Working...
                      X