No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    Uhhh Bossy Lady, ummm now i know you say your a woman, and you have pictures of your self post up as your avy and you have a facebook page filled with pics and several people were in chat on cam a couple months ago and saw that you were who you claim to be.....But i was wondering, are you really a girl?
    and how the **** are you sure that I know any of that stuff you just said? I actually didnt know thats her in her avy, I didnt know she had a fb page, and I didnt know she had a cam chat. Now what? You think everyone knows that? Stop assuming ish

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
      and how the **** are you sure that I know any of that stuff you just said? I actually didnt know thats her in her avy, I didnt know she had a fb page, and I didnt know she had a cam chat. Now what? You think everyone knows that? Stop assuming ish
      I was mocking you.

Comment

• Can't we all just get along

Comment

• Comment

• So let me get this straight. If I want to put a picture on here of me I first have to upload it to another site and then copy the link into my message?! Whatever happened to copy and paste?!? haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zig Zag- View Post
              Oh yeah you'll find this hilarious if you remember what I'm talking about

https://twitter.com/#!/chedztotti

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                BoxingGenius27 in the flesh.

I thought you were black. What are you really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zig Zag- View Post
                  Looks like he swallowed a giant donut.

Comment

• http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/photo3wf.jpg/

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X