No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    its very hard for me not to say 2 things seriously and then not finish things off on a punch line.
    Im not a troll or a rookie. A ton of people on here know and respect me so you dont have to respond to me like Im some clown trying to troll.

It was a real question. Obviously I could just ask her but its best to ask others because if she's not a girl then she obviously wont tell me that.

She's been on here long enough for others to know though and there are alot of posters on here who I respect & trust for them to tell me the truth. Then I can address her as such.

Its always best to take things directly to the person but this is one of those exceptions because its of such a weird nature due to us being online

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      I didn't mean you called her a troll, just quoted your post by accident.
      Cool Cool

heres a pic for the thread

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Im not a troll or a rookie. A ton of people on here know and respect me so you dont have to respond to me like Im some clown trying to troll.

It was a real question. Obviously I could just ask her but its best to ask others because if she's not a girl then she obviously wont tell me that.

She's been on here long enough for others to know though and there are alot of posters on here who I respect & trust for them to tell me the truth. Then I can address her as such.

Its always best to take things directly to the person but this is one of those exceptions because its of such a weird nature due to us being online
        did you even read my post or just the last line?

what the **** does it matter what the gender is? are you going to use extra smiley faces when talking to bossy?

it dosnt matter.

Comment

did you even read my post or just the last line?

what the **** does it matter what the gender is? are you going to use extra smiley faces when talking to bossy?

it dosnt matter.
          I read your post. Why the **** do you think Im saying to you what Im saying? Just because it doesnt matter to you doesnt mean it doesnt matter to anyone else. If you dont like my question then dont respond.

There arent alot of women involved in boxing and definitely not alot on this forum so its good to see if there are some. I dont have to use extra smiley faces because Im not a *****. Dont assume ish

Comment

I read your post. Why the **** do you think Im saying to you what Im saying? Just because it doesnt matter to you doesnt mean it doesnt matter to anyone else. If you dont like my question then dont respond.

There arent alot of women involved in boxing and definitely not alot on this forum so its good to see if there are some. I dont have to use extra smiley faces because Im not a *****. Dont assume ish
            you dont even know if shes a chick and your allready ***** whiped.

Comment

you dont even know if shes a chick and your allready ***** whiped.
              Whateva man. I dont talk to people who act like kids and make kid remarks. Im a man. Address me as such. Im already ***** whiped? Childish

Comment

• What a stupid argument

Comment

Whateva man. I dont talk to people who act like kids and make kid remarks. Im a man. Address me as such. Im already ***** whiped? Childish
                  Uhhh Bossy Lady, ummm now i know you say your a woman, and you have pictures of your self post up as your avy and you have a facebook page filled with pics and several people were in chat on cam a couple months ago and saw that you were who you claim to be.....But i was wondering, are you really a girl?

Comment

• BoxingGenius27 in the flesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      BoxingGenius27 in the flesh.

Good stuff sonny

Comment

Working...
                      X