No announcement yet.

Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cassius Liston View Post
    Indeed , if you're going to criticise someone's appearance you should at least show your own face because if they don't I just imagine an obese 40 Years old virgin with chubby greasy hands maniacally laughing at there insults to make themselves feel better , people that show themselves are obviously not bothered about there appearance and the opposite for the rest
    Apparently you're new here. I'm not the guy who criticises without having pics of myself up...which there are 6 or more in different threads. Seems like every 3months someone makes a thread like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Apparently you're new here. I'm not the guy who criticises without having pics of myself up...which there are 6 or more in different threads. Seems like every 3months someone makes a thread like this.
      Post your pic D!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        What?

right click on the pic, copy URL, create a new post, hit the moutain thing with the grey sun, post the URL.

if copy url dosnt work, right click properties, copy the url from the properties, create new post, clich the moutain paste the URL.

I doubt the site wont let you, sounds more like an ID-10T error.
        Huh? You paid attention in Comp Sci1001!

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Tht wasn't directed at you but if you're in the thread you may as well post your picture for the apparent newbies

Comment

• Originally posted by Cassius Liston View Post
            Indeed , if you're going to criticise someone's appearance you should at least show your own face because if they don't I just imagine an obese 40 Years old virgin with chubby greasy hands maniacally laughing at there insults to make themselves feel better , people that show themselves are obviously not bothered about there appearance and the opposite for the rest
            OR you just don't your ugly mug posted all over the net by people on this site who take simple arguments far too seriously. But I see what you are saying though....

Comment

• I have asked diesel not to post any more photos of himself because he's been giving me an inferiority complex.

leave 'im alone, mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                here's a pic of me with the UFC champ before he was even a champ

here's a pic with the late Genaro Hernandez. Im lucky to be in his boxing class.
                :wank: :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post

I'm the one on the right.
                  i didnt know glove was benavidez!

Comment

• Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    you guys need to stop sharing the same camera...when is it your turn to use it again?
                    As luck would have it bro, I've got dibs on the next tourist we boil.

I'm thunking we grab a Japanese one, they are usually carrying all sorts of gadgets

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                      As luck would have it bro, I've got dibs on the next tourist we boil.

I'm thunking we grab a Japanese one, they are usually carrying all sorts of gadgets
                      straight awesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X