Now post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post

3rd from the right.
    you guys need to stop sharing the same camera...when is it your turn to use it again?

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
      I am dying to know what you look like!
      Yeah? How come?

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
        Yeah? How come?
        All that abuse you gave me.

Made me curious. lol

Comment

Originally posted by LIKE A BOSS View Post
          Don't you just hate it when you eat something and it goes into your mouth?
          I found cereal was the worst.
          Sandwhiches are the worst for me. like if i get alittle food in it i just rinse it out easily enough, but when i bite into a sanwhich im biting into hair, bread, meat, bread. so i have to bite down and kinda half way through tear the sandwhich off, pull the hair out, and finish chewing.

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Do you own a mustache comb?
          I use a dog comb. its a metal comb, but the teeth are rounded for dogs so you can comb through the gnats of hair easier and with out pulling all the hair. this way if my mustache is waxed and i comb it, it dosnt really pull out any hair. if its not waxed i can just use a normal brush.

Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-21-2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

All that abuse you gave me.

Made me curious. lol
            I don't know how to post pics on this site.

Comment

I don't know how to post pics on this site.
              HAHAHA! Lies!

Comment

here's a pic of me with the UFC champ before he was even a champ

here's a pic with the late Genaro Hernandez. Im lucky to be in his boxing class.

Comment

HAHAHA! Lies!
                  No lies...i tried to post pics from my facebook but the site won't let me. Add to the fact that I am away from home so I have no camera to take any new pics.

Comment

No lies...i tried to post pics from my facebook but the site won't let me. Add to the fact that I am away from home so I have no camera to take any new pics.
                    What?

right click on the pic, copy URL, create a new post, hit the moutain thing with the grey sun, post the URL.

if copy url dosnt work, right click properties, copy the url from the properties, create new post, clich the moutain paste the URL.

I doubt the site wont let you, sounds more like an ID-10T error.

Comment

• Here you go, excuse the hair i just got out the shower and im not posing i cant look at the camera cos i have to hold down fn and click prt scr to take a screenshot

Comment

Working...
                      X