Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reacher 2....nonsense. just like taken 2.

3/10

Comment

• Bleeder, Nicolas Winding Refn. 1999

7/10

Comment

• The Empire Strikes Back.

****ing insanely Awesome.

10/10

Comment

• That hell or high water was pretty good but the whole premise was massively flawed.

I mean if you had land that had millions in oil on it but you owed like 40k to the bank who was going to repossess in a short time. It wouldn't be hard to get finance to pay off that 40k.

Comment

• The Thin Man. 1935 flick with William Powell and Myrna Loy. Funny and exciting detective story.
            They drink alcohol like fish...all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
              The Empire Strikes Back.

****ing insanely Awesome.

10/10
              As a science man yourself what do you prefer star wars or star treck? Geek

Comment

• Nocturnal Animals - 7/10. Very strange film, but not bad. Well written.

Comment

• rogue 1.. 7.5?

after watching episode 7 again i realized rouge one is def better.. hopefully its online in hd soon cause i wanna watch again

Comment

• Taxi Driver, the masterpiece.

10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      One Hour Photo (2002)
                      Starting Robin Williams as a creepy guy. Clear 8/10, got better as it went along. By far my favourite RW performance. His scene at the end was great.
                      one hour photo was a good movie, probably one of williams best performances, he was really scary at the end without becoming unrealistic.

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Doctor Strange 4/10
                      Absolute crap movie.

Benedick "No really I'm not gay" Cumberbatch speaking in a ridiculous US accent ( if the actor doesn't sound like he usually does, why should his real name be credited).
                      Tilda "The Human Grub Worm" Swinton looking like she just crawled out from under a rock but is a kick ass martial artist.

Combination of Batman (hero learns from a master in Nepal), Star Wars (hand lasers in place of laser swords), Inception (falling buildings) and Lord of the Rings (dark evil forces going to destroy the universe).

Went to a theatre but it was sold out, came home and streamed it. My wife is a huge Dr Strange fan and she didn't like it either.
                      i didn't think Dr. Strange was quite this bad ^ but i was a little disappointed with the story

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      As a huge Humphrey Bogart fan, I loved this movie. he did such a great job in this and his character was more complex than I ever guessed. It pretty much goes to show that older movies can sometimes be more surprising than modern ones. This was great storytelling. I couldn't believe the ending. Definitely one of my favorites.

However, for Bogart, nothing beats Treasure of the Sierra Madre. One of the best films of all time hands down.
                      The Big Sleep is pretty ****ing good too, other films have been made with different actors playing Phillip Marlowe but his performance is by far the best. Key Largo is also really good if you like Bogart, he plays a WW2 hero who goes vigilante on some gangsters

i watched The Drop recently, great performances from Tom Hardy and Gandolfini. i think this was Gandolfini's last film before he died and he really shows his talent as an actor in the scenes with Hardy. The film has a good script, and good dialogue, and i thought it was a very well written suspense thriller with good character development and a satisfying ending. 8/10

Comment

Working...
                      X