No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Blood and guts in movies that aren't "traditional" horror are always censored/held back in American cinema. Fighting scenes in American movies look like pieces of **** too, it's on some WWE level crap with the camera angles.

Like that part in Kill Bill in the night club that's like a 8 minute fight scene they put it in black & white because it's too bloody but the Japan release had it in color
    There is one scene in this movie that once you see, you will never be able to unsee. I think it's the reason why it's only playing in some states and in select theaters.

Comment

• I've seen "Bone tomahawk" three times, the first time was out of pure curiosity, the following two times were to try to get a sense of what I was watching. At my initial screening I had mixed emotions because there are scenes in this movie so gratuitously violent its almost unbelievable. And I'm not talking about sheer carnage, I'm talking about the psychological terror of seeing people brutally massacred and knowing you're next.

I think it's an interesting Western overall that has a tense and macabre feel to it. Another film due out, a "period piece," called: "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies." I think writers and directors are starting to realize you only have so many scenarios you can use zombies in if you're restricted to the modern era or conventional storytelling.

Comment

• Good movie & for sure not your typical western. Its like Rio Bravo if Eli Roth wrote it put his spin on it.

And "that scene" is nuts.

Big fan of Kurt Russell & he fails to disappoint.

Comment

• Just downloaded it. Thanks you, Kickasst.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
            There is one scene in this movie that once you see, you will never be able to unsee. I think it's the reason why it's only playing in some states and in select theaters.
            I'll get to it sometime this week, just downloaded it

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              And "that scene" is nuts.
              lol

Another part that got to me was what they did to their women. That was the stuff of nightmares.

I needed a cigarette after I saw this movie.

Comment

• I'm curious so I will download it tonight

Comment

• I can't remember being scared of a movie since i was like 8 years old lol

but this movie gave me some creeps.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-26-2015, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• I haven't seen it but Kurt Russell might be one of those actors that gets better with age.
                    He is also in Quentin Tarantino's newest movie The Hateful Eight.

Last edited by TBear; 10-26-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      I haven't seen it but Kurt Russell might be one of those actors that gets better with age.
                      He is also in Quentin Tarantino's newest movie The Hateful Eight.

Kurt Russel's performance here was phenomenal. He played that part perfectly. there are a couple masteful performances in the movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X