No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bride of Spies 8/10

usual good stuff from spielberg and tom hanks. would recommend if you like spy thriller.

Comment

• american ultra - it sucked

Comment

• inside out - fun ride 8.5/10

Comment

• Coherence: 9/10

just like The Man from Earth, a thriller sci-fi that's mostly conversations. A group of friends were having a dinner party on the night a comet would pass thru the Earth then everything went strange.

Comment

• Just saw Bone Tomahawk... ****ing hell....

You know, there are some movies you watch, and as soon as you walk out the theater, you instantly forget about. Bone Tomahawk is not one of those movies

I don't even know how to rate it. On the one hand it's a damn good movie, on the other hand there's some disturbing **** in there lol, my blood still feels a little cold.

If you're cool with a little gore, then this is not a movie you can miss.

9.5/10

Comment

• btw if you want to see the movie I suggest you not watch the trailer. I just put that in there to give people who don't know about the movie an idea.

The best way to see it is to go in there, not knowing what to expect.

Comment

• Three Westerns this year I count so far.

Haven't heard of Bone Tomahawk.

Still got Tarantino's The Hateful Eight and The Revenant coming up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Three Westerns this year I count so far.

Haven't heard of Bone Tomahawk.

Still got Tarantino's The Hateful Eight and The Revenant coming up.
                  You have to go see this movie. I can't give it a higher recommendation. Movie prices keep going up but this one was worth every dollar.

Comment

• Just a dislaimer: it's not for the squeamish lol, I saw some girls walking out of the theater.

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                      Just a dislaimer: it's not for the squeamish lol, I saw some girls walking out of the theater.
                      Blood and guts in movies that aren't "traditional" horror are always censored/held back in American cinema. Fighting scenes in American movies look like pieces of **** too, it's on some WWE level crap with the camera angles.

Like that part in Kill Bill in the night club that's like a 8 minute fight scene they put it in black & white because it's too bloody but the Japan release had it in color

Comment

Working...
                      X