Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    Speaking of ****...i watched Don Jon.

Guy addicted to **** gets Scarlet Johanssan, blah blah blah...she looks super fit in it.
    Quite amusing how he is also a church going Catholic, and goes to confession every week and reports how much **** he has watched.
    Its alrite. Quite enjoyable.

And there are some shots of Alexis Texas at the beginning. I imagine that would of been great to see in the cinema. And there would be a lot of uncomfortable guys with their girlfriend. There is a lot of truth to the film i thought.
    I did see this in the theaters and yes you could hear a pin drop after the Internet **** scenes. (I read that in the original version those scenes were full-on X-rated, but were cut to get an R Rating.)

This movie was really good, I thought. I'd give it a 8.5. SJ looked great, even though her character was a you-know-what.

Comment

• 7.5/10

Hobbit: Battle of 5 Armies

F0ck it, I'll give it a full on 8/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        7.5/10

Hobbit: Battle of 5 Armies

F0ck it, I'll give it a full on 8/10.
        For real ? I thought that shi.t was one long drawn out CGI slug fest, I thought it was crap man.

I just saw Fury, didnt rate it at all. Disappointed, big time. I saw that a million ways to die in the wild west, film was funny, certainly enjoyed it.

Looking forward to the Avengers, only cos I love the comic books though. Some of the acting has been shocking in the marvel movies. Those fantastic four movies were shockers, along with Daredevil, Electra and the original xmen films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
          I did see this in the theaters and yes you could hear a pin drop after the Internet **** scenes. (I read that in the original version those scenes were full-on X-rated, but were cut to get an R Rating.)

This movie was really good, I thought. I'd give it a 8.5. SJ looked great, even though her character was a you-know-what.
          A c0ck-teasing, high maintenance, uptight, ****y puppet master?

Comment

• Pump Up The Volume

Came out in 1990 but was the first time i had seen it, stars christian slater as a high school kid whos abit of a loner, but at night runs a pirate radio station, nobody knows its him.

I really enjoyed it, 8/10

Comment

• Exodus

long but very entertaining movie...can't really go wrong with Christian Bale movies

7 out of 10

Comment

Its a hoot. Quite bizarre and predictable but entertaining.

Watched John Wick starring Keanu Reeves and a bunch of others wanting a pay cheque.

Id rename it John ****.

Keanu makes a plank of wood look animated. He is sooooo fukin wooden in this its painful the dialogue is ridiculous, the soundtrack is just dance/rock music. Marilyn Manson crowing about guns and violence yet again. The subtitles have a few words written in yellow for some reason, and the story fukin terrible.
                It tries so hard to be a smart action thriller, but its the most predictable, tired load of bollocks ive seen in a long time.

Im sure some people will like the fight scenes. Id of liked it when i was 12.

2/10.
                Jesus, you destroyed that film

I hate action films and loved John Wick.

Everybody got their own taste but I still can't wrap my head around how you find Melancholia to be a great movie. I almost died of boredom.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Exodus

long but very entertaining movie...can't really go wrong with Christian Bale movies

7 out of 10
                  0/10, never watched it, never will, don't care if it's an Oscar worthy movie or if it sucks. Terrible casting, Ancient Egyptians were not white men and women god dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    0/10, never watched it, never will, don't care if it's an Oscar worthy movie or if it sucks. Terrible casting, Ancient Egyptians were not white men and women god dammit.
                    ever heard of a make-up artist?

Comment

Its a hoot. Quite bizarre and predictable but entertaining.

Watched John Wick starring Keanu Reeves and a bunch of others wanting a pay cheque.

Id rename it John ****.

Keanu makes a plank of wood look animated. He is sooooo fukin wooden in this its painful the dialogue is ridiculous, the soundtrack is just dance/rock music. Marilyn Manson crowing about guns and violence yet again. The subtitles have a few words written in yellow for some reason, and the story fukin terrible.
                      It tries so hard to be a smart action thriller, but its the most predictable, tired load of bollocks ive seen in a long time.

Im sure some people will like the fight scenes. Id of liked it when i was 12.

2/10.
                      yep, i agree it is kinda predictable..

I like john wick specially the action scenes.. i just don't like how the dog and the car lit his dynamite.. SMH..

Comment

Working...
                      X