Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take shelter. it might be long and sometimes slow. but michael shannon is a tremendous actor. 8/10

Comment

• unwatchable garbage 2/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Just finished Batman vs Superman.

Quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen.

Just to make sure I wasn't crazy I googled "Batman vs Superman boring" (even though it was beyond the fact that it was boring that made it terrible), I wanted to make sure people agreed. This guy gets me.

I've Never Hated Anything The Way I Hate 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'

Problem is WB DC most successful project were Nolan Batman trilogy and those films were melodramatic very slow paced so they tried to make man of steel and Batman v Superman by using the Nolan formula and we ended up with this ****

Comment

• couple of bat shlt crazy foreign film.....

dogtooth (2009)
          Three teenagers live isolated, without leaving their house, because their over-protective parents say they can only leave when their dogtooth falls out.
          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1379182/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

not much to say about this freakshow. its not outrageous like eraserhead but its ''believably'' insane.

7/10

timecrimes (2007)
          A man accidentally gets into a time machine and travels back in time nearly an hour. Finding himself will be the first of a series of disasters of unforeseeable consequences.
          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480669/

set in the present, this mind game holds your attention til the end.

8/10

Comment

• Tusk- 2/5. My girl wanted to watch it, said it was a scary movie, ended up being a dark comedy parody of human centipede.. Dumb

Suicide squad- 2.5/5. Not great, and not good, just average. But not horrible like the critics say. If you are a casual comic book movie fan, you should be able to enjoy this

Comment

• vampires kiss (1988)

After an encounter with a neck-biter, a publishing executive thinks that he's turning into a vampire.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098577/?ref_=nv_sr_1

the ''nic cage show'' 10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                couple of bat shlt crazy foreign film.....

dogtooth (2009)
                Three teenagers live isolated, without leaving their house, because their over-protective parents say they can only leave when their dogtooth falls out.
                http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1379182/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

not much to say about this freakshow. its not outrageous like eraserhead but its ''believably'' insane.

7/10
                I liked it. There are quite a few films about people who have been locked up in their homes for their entire lives.
                Like you say, believably insane. A little disturbing at times.

Evolution.

Very slow and mysterious. Quite creepy. Things are not explained to you. It plyed on my mind for a long time afterwards.

I am making my way through Gene Wilder films. The Producers was fun. Sherlock Holmes Smarter Younger Brother had a few laughs but was fairly bad. It was made a year after Young Frankenstien and doesnt compare.
                The Worlds Greatest Lover is much better. Wilder at his hysterical best.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  I liked it. There are quite a few films about people who have been locked up in their homes for their entire lives.
                  Like you say, believably insane. A little disturbing at times.

Evolution.

Very slow and mysterious. Quite creepy. Things are not explained to you. It plyed on my mind for a long time afterwards.

I am making my way through Gene Wilder films. The Producers was fun. Sherlock Holmes Smarter Younger Brother had a few laughs but was fairly bad. It was made a year after Young Frankenstien and doesnt compare.
                  The Worlds Greatest Lover is much better. Wilder at his hysterical best.
                  evolution does seem ominous. cant find a proper download for it. i will keep an eye out. the 1990 ''movie/film'' begotten was a a freak show on the other side of the surreal spectrum.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101420/

i was never a gw fan. dunno why. i was however a big peter sellers fan. were their comedy style similar/diff ? the only gw movie i remember ''liking'' was stir crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    evolution does seem ominous. cant find a proper download for it. i will keep an eye out. the 1990 ''movie/film'' begotten was a a freak show on the other side of the surreal spectrum.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101420/

i was never a gw fan. dunno why. i was however a big peter sellers fan. were their comedy style similar/diff ? the only gw movie i remember ''liking'' was stir crazy.
                    I dont think Sellers and Wilder were that similar. With Wilder he had Mel Brooks.
                    Did you not even like Young Frankenstein?

I think i have Begotten somewhere. Never watched the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      I dont think Sellers and Wilder were that similar. With Wilder he had Mel Brooks.
                      Did you not even like Young Frankenstein?

I think i have Begotten somewhere. Never watched the whole thing.
                      tbh, ive never given gw a fair shot. ill watch yf and see if my comedic sense has changed.

i watched begotten once, liked it, only to never watch it again. same with el topo and passion of the christ.

Comment

Working...
                      X