No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    American Hustle was disappointing. Solid enough story, well-made, but did little to make me care at all about what was happening. 6.5/10
    No way? I thought it was awesome.

Last I watched was Catch Me If You Can and I thought it was great.

Comment

X-Men Origins pissed me off. So contradictory to the other movies and it absolutely ruined Deadpool.
      It's also just pretty terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        No way? I thought it was awesome.

Last I watched was Catch Me If You Can and I thought it was great.
        I was probably a little harsh with the score, but I felt no investment in the characters at all. It wasn't the actors, they all did a really good job, it was more that the story gave me little reason beyond a few generic reasons to care about them. I should have watched American Hustle before Wolf of Wall Street, I might have like it better without Wall Street still in my memory.

Catch Me If You Can is great, one of my favorite DiCaprio movies.

Comment

I was probably a little harsh with the score, but I felt no investment in the characters at all. It wasn't the actors, they all did a really good job, it was more that the story gave me little reason beyond a few generic reasons to care about them. I should have watched American Hustle before Wolf of Wall Street, I might have like it better without Wall Street still in my memory.

Catch Me If You Can is great, one of my favorite DiCaprio movies.
          I've not seen Wolf on Wall Street yet it doesn't come out in the UK until next Friday but I can't wait to see it. I'm a huge fan of Leo.

I thought the story was gripping in American Hustle, acting was great, dialogue was great, I really enjoyed it I thought it was a great film.

American Hustle actually got better reviews than Wolf On Wall Street but the latter looks better to me or looks like I would enjoy it more at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I've not seen Wolf on Wall Street yet it doesn't come out in the UK until next Friday but I can't wait to see it. I'm a huge fan of Leo.

I thought the story was gripping in American Hustle, acting was great, dialogue was great, I really enjoyed it I thought it was a great film.

American Hustle actually got better reviews than Wolf On Wall Street but the latter looks better to me or looks like I would enjoy it more at least.
            It's no comparison for me. Wolf of Wall Street was about as fun a movie to watch as I can remember seeing in a long time. A little shallow compared to other Scorsese movies, but it was entirely intentional. And both DiCaprio and Jonah Hill could not have been better.

Comment

• i saw the new hobbit movie. bootleg DVD screener the quality of the bootleg wasn't great, but i got a good idea of what the movie was up to.

obviously there are some cheesy parts / dialogue, but i enjoyed the movie in spite of them. the first movie was entertaining as well.

i really like the guy who plays bilbo. he's quite funny and charming.

i'm not going to give it a rating. i'll say that i enjoyed it, but it's certainly not some great movie. i wasn't expecting a masterpiece.
              Last edited by New England; 01-11-2014, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                i saw the new hobbit movie. bootleg DVD screener the quality of the bootleg wasn't great, but i got a good idea of what the movie was up to.

obviously there are some cheesy parts / dialogue, but i enjoyed the movie in spite of them. the first movie was entertaining as well.

i really like the guy who plays bilbo. he's quite funny and charming.

i'm not going to give it a rating. i'll say that i enjoyed it, but it's certainly not some great movie. i wasn't expecting a masterpiece.
                You'll love him in The Office

Comment

• Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa. 7/10.

Absolutely pathetic, terrible acting and completely ridiculous, yet i still found it absolutely hilarious. The fake ball sack was amazing .

Probably would have been even better on Marijuana.

Comment

• 12 Years a Slave: 9.3/10

Steve McQueen is by far the hottest new director in film today. It wasn't my favorite movie of 2013 but I can say it was the most brilliant one. This is probably going to win a ****load of Oscars, all deserving. Ejifor, Fassbender, and Nyong gave incredible performances.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      12 Years a Slave: 9.3/10

Steve McQueen is by far the hottest new director in film today. It wasn't my favorite movie of 2013 but I can say it was the most brilliant one. This is probably going to win a ****load of Oscars, all deserving. Ejifor, Fassbender, and Nyong gave incredible performances.
                      You seen Shame? One of my favourite films ever

Comment

Working...
                      X