No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
    I didn't even realize that there was a third. I watched the green room and cloverfield lane not too long apart and liking cloverfield lane just a little bit more (the dog from the green room doe). Cloverfield lane was like 2 movies in 1. First was trying to escape the house then battling the alien monster after that.

Cloverfield and Cloverfield Lane doesn't look like they are from the same series. The first was more similar to Godzilla.

Give the butterfly effect a try, if you don't like it then i will avoid giving similar movie to that as a recommendation.

I forgot mentioning The Exorcist, The Exorcism of Emily Rose and 1408 as favorite horrors well. The Mothman Prophecies was pretty weird as well but i've to give that a second look. Wonder if you have watched it?
    yeah...part 3
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2548396/

i will give clove lane a 2nd shot. i didnt get how it was connected to field.

when i see ashton, i dont see actor
    i am curious, doe

the linda blairocist goes w/o saying.
    will give them others a check

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      yeah...part 3
      https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2548396/

i will give clove lane a 2nd shot. i didnt get how it was connected to field.

when i see ashton, i dont see actor
      i am curious, doe

the linda blairocist goes w/o saying.
      will give them others a check
      Put Coherence and The Machinist on the high top of your to watch list.

Anyway i tried watching Eraserhead but it was too weird for me and i stopped it. Freaking alien baby is too much for my brain to handle.

Comment

Put Coherence and The Machinist on the high top of your to watch list.

Anyway i tried watching Eraserhead but it was too weird for me and i stopped it. Freaking alien baby is too much for my brain to handle.
        lynch

Comment

I remember he was caught by the police for animal cruelty but subsequently released cos he said the killing ain't real but i could be wrong.
          no, the problem with the cast was thet they couldn't be found. he (the director) paid them to stay out of the public eye to promote the film as real (the documentary that the cast is shooting). people thougth the director shot a real snuff film.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            lynch

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            no, the problem with the cast was thet they couldn't be found. he (the director) paid them to stay out of the public eye to promote the film as real (the documentary that the cast is shooting). people thougth the director shot a real snuff film.
            All i can say is he did a really good job there making the viewers convinced that its a real snuff film.

Comment

• Just watched "Detroit" last weekend. Tough to stomach at times but a powerful movie.

Comment

• Annihilation. Natalie Portman goes into an alien *******, which makes a copy of her who she then kills (maybe). Weirdest film since El Topo but without the humor. Just seeing the naked boney scrawny back of Portman humping a black guy, which was totally irrelevant to the plot, is enough to induce projectile vomiting.

Oh and the idea of sending 5 psychotic women into an alien zone WITH RIFLES is preposterous.

Solid 2/10. My wife got mad at me for choosing it tonight.

Comment

you have to admit, hes different

and shes hot :wank:

Comment

• "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" is a movie from 2007 i think.

8/10.

basically two brothers in need of money to get out of debt so they scheme to rob the store their parents own. sht goes sour...

Philip Seymour Hoffman was a heavyweight in acting (RIP).

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" is a movie from 2007 i think.

8/10.

basically two brothers in need of money to get out of debt so they scheme to rob the store their parents own. sht goes sour...

Philip Seymour Hoffman was a heavyweight in acting (RIP).
                      yes. it was a very good lil drama.
                      PSH (RIP)
                      hawke did well also.

Comment

Working...
                      X