Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom. 5.5/10 it was passable I guess but not as good as the last one. The first third of the film is the best part, the latter two thirds are too dark (visually) and don't really deliver in terms of scale and spectacle even if there are a few decent thrills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
      The Fall (2006) - 5.5/10
      Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) - 5/10
      I Origins (2014) - 6.5/10
      If you want to watch a good russel crowe check out Romper Stomper its an Australian movie in the vein of American history x.

Comment

• The Revenant 7/10 nearly gave up early, but glad i stuck with it, decent but predictable ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          If you want to watch a good russel crowe check out Romper Stomper its an Australian movie in the vein of American history x.
          I've watched it couple years back. Might not remember it all but isn't it Russell Crowe and a woman having to survive after being on the run or some sort? Skin head movie of cos.

I have another skinhead movie "The Believer" starring Ryan Gosling but yet to watch it. I read its about an anti-semitic who turns out to be jewish. Might have to watch it soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
            Guess i'll skip to Slender Man

i dont get scared, so, ghosts/goblins/witches/spirits movies will probably zzzzzzzz........unless they have gore, high body count, eye candy .

and pg13 horror i tend to hate on principle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              thats the one

the 2 hrs felt like weeks

the best part is when the older ''brother'' (no one looks alike) takes his palsy looking lil sister (supposedly 13) to a hs party. she has a seizure of sorts and big bro whisks her home.

on the way, she stick her head out the window to get air, bro is distracted at the wheel (road kill) and there is a pole conveniently there for him to knock her head off

he stops, cries and drives home. telling no one about the freak losing her head.

this was the only good part and i want to spoil it (save people).

dude, i remember posting a video on here with two girls in the same situation, both drunk an one of them got her head out of the window only to get killed by a traffic signal lol (she was hot)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                dude, i remember posting a video on here with two girls in the same situation, both drunk an one of them got her head out of the window only to get killed by a traffic signal lol (she was hot)
                real life stupidity ?

beats any hollywood crap.

Comment

real life stupidity ?

beats any hollywood crap.
                  lol, i haven't heard about that film, might check it out if i find an online copy, i like watching bad films from time to time. also.....

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  id much rather go to a 5 hr larryx concert ''larryx sings metallica''
                  i'd pay for this, larry singing metallica? that would be awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    lol, i haven't heard about that film, might check it out if i find an online copy, i like watching bad films from time to time. also.....

i'd pay for this, larry singing metallica? that would be awesome
                    not that kind of bad, though

the idea of larryx doing metallica is awesome. the actually performance ??? 2 minutes before stale lettuce and tomatoes are chucked at lx.
                    Last edited by Elroy The Great; 06-14-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

i dont get scared, so, ghosts/goblins/witches/spirits movies will probably zzzzzzzz........unless they have gore, high body count, eye candy .

and pg13 horror i tend to hate on principle.
                      Call me a puss but i hate movies which are too gory like hostel and cannibal holocaust.

What are some of your favorite horrors bruva? Might check them out if i haven't seen em.

Last horror i watched was Invasion of the Body Snatchers which was meh to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X