Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel [2009] :

E

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

J. Edgar [2011] :
      Bongwater [1997] :
      Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel [2009] :

E

Lol chu' talkin' bout? The SQUEAKQUEL was awesome . . .

Comment

• The Little Giants. . . 8/10. Take it for what it is - a funny kids/family flick to inspire the those who always got picked last. . .

So hilarious moments and quotes!

If you watched this growing up, then it brings back so much nostalgia!

Comment

• Angus is about to come on! 7/10 LOVE that movie too! ANother childhood/early teen classic!

Although I cry a little bit when Angus's (SPOILERS BELOW)............................................ ........

Grandfather dies. . .

Comment

• The girl with a dragon tattoo

7/10

Comment

• Anonymous

A solid historical epic that explores the possibility that Shakespeare was a fraud.

It's a solid film however the time jumps and the necessity for a big suspension of belief (especially if you believe or don't believe the theory as presented) makes for an entertaining but somewhat hollow film.

7/10

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                The girl with a dragon tattoo

7/10
                Which one? I have only seen the original Swedish one - thought it was about a 7 or 8/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by BxFanViento View Post
                  Anonymous

A solid historical epic that explores the possibility that Shakespeare was a fraud.

It's a solid film however the time jumps and the necessity for a big suspension of belief (especially if you believe or don't believe the theory as presented) makes for an entertaining but somewhat hollow film.

7/10

Something about that movie didn't appeal to me. . . I'll wait for it to come to HBO or Starz.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Something about that movie didn't appeal to me. . . I'll wait for it to come to HBO or Starz.
                    Yeah I can understand that, it's one of those movies you are either going to love or hate.

I liked it but it's definitely no classic imo.

Comment

• Deliverance-10

Sometimes up in the mountains, you gotta rape men. Cause there aint no women up here.

Comment

Working...
                      X