• Show
Clear All

• Infiltrator - 7

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Ghostbusters reboot and it's exactly as bad as advertised 2/10

Comment

• X-Men Apocalypse.

I don't like super-hero movies. Most of them are just excuses for endless scenes of stuff blowing up.

But this one was good. Actually had a sensible plot. All the actors are acclaimed stars and they all did a great job.

8/10

Comment

• The Seventh Continent, an 1989 Austrian film by renowned director Michael Haneke. I read prior to watching it that it's recommendable not to read too much into the plot before watching and I can only agree now after having sat through it. Doesn't appear so by the face of it but it's a (surprisingly) disturbing film. Recommended if you're into suspense and original screenplay.

Comment

• Also rewatched Krzysztof Kieślowski's Bleu and Blanc the other night. My favorite in the trilogy is still Rouge, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              The Seventh Continent, an 1989 Austrian film by renowned director Michael Haneke. I read prior to watching it that it's recommendable not to read too much into the plot before watching and I can only agree now after having sat through it. Doesn't appear so by the face of it but it's a (surprisingly) disturbing film. Recommended if you're into suspense and original screenplay.
              Haneke at his finger wagging best. If you haven't seen the rest of his Glaciation Trilogy, I'd suggest watching them. You don't really have to watch them in order, i.e. Benny's Video and then 71 Fragments. You're in for a treat

My personal favorite is Cache. Which I feel is his magnum opus. However, depending on your stance on European immigaration it may leave you with a bad taste in the mouth. Especially if you are unfamiliar with the Paris Massacre of 1961.

Comment

• The Witch (2015)

7/10

Comment

• a couple of pos ...

salvage and patient 7.

not worth rating.

Comment

• dont breathe (2016) horror
                    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4160708/

''Hoping to walk away with a massive cash haul, a trio of thieves break into the house of a sick man who isn't as helpless as he seems.''

stock characters, implausible plot and sketchy action pieces. imdb gives this a 4/5. i give it 4/10.

Comment

• ok, freaks. do i have a ''movie'' for you. i highly recommend you DO NOT look this movie up. go in knowing nothing. i had to stop after 7 minutes to collect my thoughts. this hasnt happened to me since eraserhead.

THE GREASY STRANGLER.

that is all.

Comment

Working...
                      X