Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's it I give up. I'm no longer reporting threads anymore.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's it I give up. I'm no longer reporting threads anymore.

Fighting racism on boxingscene is a never ending battle. I can't believe I let this website get to me personally. I could be at home or work and I think about racism on BS. I'm no longer going to report members and I'm no longer going to get involved in racist online beef. There is a NEW WAVE of young racist members that have way to much time on their hands. I'm no longer the Boxingscene Activist, so you can post all the racist garbage you want because I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!

Yours truly
    Triggerhapppy

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    Fighting racism on boxingscene is a never ending battle. I can't believe I let this website get to me personally. I could be at home or work and I think about racism on BS. I'm no longer going to report members and I'm no longer going to get involved in racist online beef. There is a NEW WAVE of young racist members that have way to much time on their hands. I'm no longer the Boxingscene Activist, so you can post all the racist garbage you want because I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!

Yours truly
    Triggerhapppy
    do all of us a favor and plz dont post on here anymore. you foot freak

Comment

That's good to hear. It's best to just ignore those who are usually the racist ones.

Comment

Yours truly
        Triggerhapppy
        You're letting me down bro.

You gave me a red k for an innocent black joke, but when the real racists come, you hide like a coward.

Boxingscene needs a hero. And black super heroes are lacking, so we need you man!!!

Comment

Yours truly
          Triggerhapppy
          This marks a 1/2 reduction in racism across all the bandwidth that is BoxingScene.

Comment

Please give up on posting altogether. Ta.

Comment

snitch *****

break urself 4 ur e-points ho.e

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                Please give up on posting altogether. Ta.
                I can't do that. BS is like a second home to me.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
                  You're letting me down bro.

You gave me a red k for an innocent black joke, but when the real racists come, you hide like a coward.

Boxingscene needs a hero. And black super heroes are lacking, so we need you man!!!
                  Green k. No hard feelings.

Comment

This better not be a decoy to get more posters to make more racist threads.. You let them think its safe then do a reporting marathon.

Comment

Working...
                    X