Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's it I give up. I'm no longer reporting threads anymore.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we should lay off Triggerhappy. Perhaps he really didn't know he was bringing out the worst in people.

Comment

you must realize that 75% of people who post that **** are people who are just messing around or are trying to get a rise out of people...the other 25% are just idiots...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        This better not be a decoy to get more posters to make more racist threads.. You let them think its safe then do a reporting marathon.
        Lol, great idea but no this not a decoy. I'm tried of having fights online.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          Maybe we should lay off Triggerhappy. Perhaps he really didn't know he was bringing out the worst in people.
          Maybe you were right may I was bringing out the worst in people. Let's see how things go on the forums not that I'm steping down ad a snitch.

Comment

stop posting here and masturbate more at steam rooms you fuucking ****. i hope larry catches you doin that ***** so he can rape you.

Comment

Thats right just quit like a white pussy, your soft homie and within a half hour of me ever meeting you I would be guiding your head up and down my johnsonville bratwurst.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                Fighting racism on boxingscene is a never ending battle. I can't believe I let this website get to me personally. I could be at home or work and I think about racism on BS. I'm no longer going to report members and I'm no longer going to get involved in racist online beef. There is a NEW WAVE of young racist members that have way to much time on their hands. I'm no longer the Boxingscene Activist, so you can post all the racist garbage you want because I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!

Yours truly
                Triggerhapppy
                Good to hear that. Just stick with your foot-loving advocacy, and Ill support you on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Thats right just quit like a white pussy, your soft homie and within a half hour of me ever meeting you I would be guiding your head up and down my johnsonville bratwurst.
                  bought some today. the hot variety.

gonna eat it this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                    bought some today. the hot variety.

gonna eat it this weekend.
                    weekends are when I usually eat them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Lol, you just made me laugh my ass off. Green k
                      Sent.

Comment

Working...
                      X