Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    I have never seen a black man dating an asian woman.
    i see it a lot. mainly pinoy women and black guys tho.

Comment

Because Asian girl white guy couples have kids that look like real life anime characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Yeah right Latina's love the black dick more than white girls do. Google interracial couples and 9 out of 10 are of a black man with a woman of some other race. Our sexual reputation is well known and the funny thing is that we don't even boast about it that much.

My theory about white men and asian women is that they just like the submissiveness of foreign women. Foreign women cater to their man and let the Husband run the household like he should. American women have been corrupted by all this feminism BS.
        you are right latin & asian women from other countries do cater to their men & thats why so many white guys or any color guy likes them...north american women of all colors are selfish, insecure,money hungry, & "THINK"their man should treat them like a princess...remember guys for the NA girl there is always a bigger bank account,faster car,bigger house , bigger dick then you got so they are always looking to better their social status without even having to work for it,especially hot women...my suggestion from tons of experience & knowing so many hard working guys who married thai,phillipine girls,bolivian,cuban,etc is to make sure if you marry a foreign girl.build your family in their poor country.work where you make money & live in that foreign land.once you bring them here & they go to the spa or read a cosmo you might as well put a bullet in them.the local divorcees who are bitter will corrupt them...
        Last edited by joe strong; 09-08-2011, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Ive been dating an asian girl for 5 years. I approached her, but I didnt have any particular thing for asian women. Im actually more into white/middle eastern/ latinas.

My GF is American, she isn't submissive.

Comment

Statistically, The most common interracial couple in the U.S is White Man/Asian Woman, and 90% of Asian women don't date outside their race.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              ..I want to date a Filipina
              They will serve you and treat you like a king! You have been warned!

Comment

What can I say, women just love me.

Comment

It's because all the white women are flocking towards black men, so the only other females left to date for them are asian or hispanic women.

Comment

cause they sukky sukky fo ten dollaz!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      Yeah right Latina's love the black dick more than white girls do. Google interracial couples and 9 out of 10 are of a black man with a woman of some other race.
                      that isn't true.
                      In fact i've never met a Latina that has been with a black guy..

It's wrong, but there's a social taboo against dating blacks in the Hispanic community here in L.A.
                      Most interracial couples are White guys with Asian women.

Comment

Working...
                      X