Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep Kbpoetree informed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update...rogue is in the hotel room next to mine..

Comment

• this just in..chuck the wood chuck is now out of rehab and is back home ..we will bring you an interview shortly...

Comment

• commercial break.....brought to you by Bzob.."do you have ass Bin Laden's"? "I know i do"."well if so try my patented Bzob's ass Bin Laden spray"."ass Bin Laden spray will make you feel so good"."If you don't think so just go ass Bin Laden".

Comment

• update...crash im the first one back

Comment

• look darren, were cool and all but goddamn man, this thread is bull****. Post count doesnt mean ****. Especially when most of them come from bull**** posts. Dont do this again bro.

Comment

• sup
              i just bought a buncha shirts
              some sweaters
              some hats
              and a watch
              just thought id share

Comment

• Originally posted by RastaSmoker
                look darren, were cool and all but goddamn man, this thread is bull****. Post count doesnt mean ****. Especially when most of them come from bull**** posts. Dont do this again bro.
                bull sht post? over 900 views. people seem to like it

Comment

• this just in...lol, Hey yall i think this is funny ****...me and some friends got drunk/high friday night, my heavyweight buddy wanted 2 box, so my drunkass agreed, thinken i was gonna get beat down, as dude has lots of power..Then in the first round(we go till a knockdown or quit) i hit the dude with a right str8 to the body, then came with a left hook 2tha chin, knocked him silly...he got up, we went 3 more rounds, it was fun ****, i knocked him down all 3rounds...Next day he had a black eye...Damn heavyweights are just too slow, he couldnt land a punch, although he got me once to the body that hurt like hell, but that just left his nose open for the right str8, i got it on tape, i'm tryna get it put on the net so people can watch it and give me pointers on my style..but anyway, stay up all

Comment

• kbpoetree....update my son made his first goal in soccer yesterday.......

Comment

• Originally posted by raesaad
                      kbpoetree....update my son made his first goal in soccer yesterday.......
                      Hey, thats cool, congrats to him and u...i never played soccer, it just wasnt an option where i grew up..i know tho, that those dudes are in some hell of shape..How old is your son.

Comment

Working...
                      X