Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep Kbpoetree informed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this just in...no one has ever ate a catfish cheese and peanut butter sandwich..will you dare to be the first?

Comment

• update..big Al is super and he thanks you for asking

Comment

• this just in...the good karma summit is out of control.. no fatality's to report just yet.. i will keep you informed

Comment

• hahahaha your back!!!!

Comment

• this is a test.. this is only a test of the emergency broudcast elert system..remember this is only a test..beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep..this was a test of the emergency broudcast elert system .this was only a test.

Comment

• update..the real slim shady has finally stood up..he is in fact bill gates

Comment

• my deepest thoughts...if i had a dollar for every time i said if i had a dollar for every time i said. if i have a dollar for every time i said if i had a dollar for every time i said. if i had a dollar for every time i said.if i had a dollar for every time i said....

Comment

• Update...last night where I live a 94 year old man hit a pedestrian and took his leg off and kept driving several miles with the man on the roof of the car and partially through the windsheild......He was finally stopped at a toll booth and said he was on his way home which was about 30 minutes in the other direction.Somebody should not be driving anymore.

Comment

• update ............damn that sucks

Comment

• this just in...i hate my job

Comment

Working...
                      X