• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrAt2...e_gdata_player

Comment

Ive never been more serious in my fuking life.
      Never took you as a guy that is a fan of dudes who get neck injuries from blowing other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Never took you as a guy that is a fan of dudes who get neck injuries from blowing other guys.
        lol not a fan but he is a at least a top 2 to 3 qb in the league and arguably the best.

Comment

Whens the last time your punk ass was in City Lights?
          3 years ago, summer of 08, after a long bar crawl on McClean. Some friends and went to every bar on McClean and had one drink in each, the last one we had three drinks. That's 15 bars 17 drinks. We were then gonna go do the same thing on Katonah but then decided to go to City Lights instead.

Comment

That same day some uneducated Puerto Rican shot me in the chest with pellet gun and drove off. I'm on McClean, drunk, when I see some f@g smiling at me. I turned away, then felt like I got hit by something. I look down and see a pellet. I then start running after them screaming spic but they kept driving and made the green light. Typical Puerto Rican cowards. If I caught them they would have taken a knee and cried like Cotto's children.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                That same day some uneducated Puerto Rican shot me in the chest with pellet gun and drove off. I'm on McClean, drunk, when I see some f@g smiling at me. I turned away, then felt like I got hit by something. I look down and see a pellet. I then start running after them screaming spic but they kept driving and made the green light. Typical Puerto Rican cowards. If I caught them they would have taken a knee and cried like Cotto's children.
                Bet you later on went to tell street thugs about you inncident.

BRAGGING, that you got "shot"

Them not knowing, it was just a pellet gun and not a mac10 or glock.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  lol the ***git jew got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
                    Bet you later on went to tell street thugs about you inncident.

BRAGGING, that you got "shot"

Them not knowing, it was just a pellet gun and not a mac10 or glock.
                    Yea, because if I got shot with a real gun in the chest I'd be up and ready to tell people later on that day, I wouldn't be in the hospital or anything.

Stupid.

Comment

lol not a fan but he is a at least a top 2 to 3 qb in the league and arguably the best.
                      He's 100% worse than brady. Probably behind brees and rogers.

He's similar to rivers.

And you're one of the fools who perpetuates his overrated myth. Stop blindly following the status quo and listening what the people from Disney, or espn tells you.

Everyone who voted for 2 of his mvp's should stick a pointy spear through each of their eyeballs for each of those mvp's.

Comment

Working...
                      X