No announcement yet.

Let's keep it reality, payton manning is a choker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Paid him? That Puerto Rican tranny is rich. How did a PR get rich? His ****sexual father owns like 100 laundry mats in NY. And in these mats, he sucks dick and lets black thugs rail him. He offered me money to make a thread about how Ireland is full of cowards. But I don't work for trannies or Africans.
    Im gonna give you 2 minutes to delete this ****sexual lie filled disgusting post or im gonna go to your temple is scarsdale and tell rabbi u have a crap fetish and have used your yamaka in gay sexual acts.

Comment

Take the **** slap fight elsewhere, im getting ready to unleash never before seen fury on any peyton fans that slither their way into this thread. You fairies dont wanna be around for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        Take the **** slap fight elsewhere, im getting ready to unleash never before seen fury on any peyton fans that slither their way into this thread. You fairies dont wanna be around for that.

Comment

NFL is for ****sexuals. Only fags where body armour. I'd fuck this dude (in question) up, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Peyton is a great qb he is not the best ever like espn would try and make you believe,he will never be as great as.

This is the problem I have. Peyton isn't the greatest QB ever, he's not even top 5, but every time he has a good game ESPN is trying to convince people he's clearly the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Im gonna give you 2 minutes to delete this ****sexual lie filled disgusting post or im gonna go to your temple is scarsdale and tell rabbi u have a crap fetish and have used your yamaka in gay sexual acts.
              I'll meet you on Yonkers Ave, chico. I dare you to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Im not watching that garbage. Unless its sarcastic. Tell me if it is and ill watch. If not, and its serious, prepare for humiliation.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                  NFL is for ****sexuals. Only fags where body armour. I'd fuck this dude (in question) up, no doubt.
                  Its much gayer than not wearing Pads and rubbing your genitals all over other dudes. That makes sense.

Comment

Im not watching that garbage. Unless its sarcastic. Tell me if it is and ill watch. If not, and its serious, prepare for humiliation.
                    Ive never been more serious in my fuking life.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I'll meet you on Yonkers Ave, chico. I dare you to be there.
                      Whens the last time your punk ass was in City Lights?

Comment

Working...
                      X