No announcement yet.

Best beef in boxingscene history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
    I know, that's why I'm gonna hit you as soon as I'm able to spread it to you (again).
    Im sure you will, I stay on your mind ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      red k given.

that's not an oriental baby.
      I'm married to a beautiful Caucasian woman.

Im gonna change it to General Yamamoto in a few days.

Comment

My rep is back being displayed. Have fun fluffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          My rep is back being displayed. Have fun fluffer.
          I promised I won't forget, moron.

Comment

Really, I was not aware of your domination against me. The last time I heard was you were crying about the red k I gave you.
            Then I out smarted you, embarrassed you, dominated the poll results in our thread, and STILL got the points you said you'd never give me.

Then of course, you offered me points to make a thread saying we squashed the beef.

The past is the past, bro. You can't win 'em all.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
              Then I out smarted you, embarrassed you, dominated the poll results in our thread, and STILL got the points you said you'd never give me.

Then of course, you offered me points to make a thread saying we squashed the beef.

The past is the past, bro. You can't win 'em all.
              Points..?

What are you talking about! If you can show me a link that you had dominated me I'll green you each time I can spread it to you but if you're bull****ing I'm gonna red k you non-stop.

I'll wait...

Comment

The most hilarious was Mickey Malone vs Sonnyboyx2 in late 2009/early 2010.Some great,classic exchanges between the two that spread out through many threads and even resulted in a personal call between the two.

Sonnyboyx2 was a great poster.

Comment

Points..?

What are you talking about! If you can show me a link that you had dominated me I'll green you each time I can spread it to you but if you're bull****ing I'm gonna red k you non-stop.

I'll wait...
                  You think I'm going digging for the thread(s)? LOL.

Red me up, brother. If you think I give a shit, you're mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    You think I'm going digging for the thread(s)? LOL.

Red me up, brother. If you think I give a shit, you're mistaken.
                    I just want to know, that's all. You posted something that I'm not aware of so I'm curious when it happened.

Comment

I just want to know, that's all. You posted something that I'm not aware of so I'm curious when it happened.
                      Actually, I did just go back and look. I'm pointing the finger in the wrong direction.

I started a thunderdome thread about you red k'ing me for saying that Cotto couldn't beat Mayweather.

The ownage in question was in fact NOT ownage of Mr. Dehydrator. It was ownage of Mr. Supernova.

I stand corrected. You have my apologies. It's easy to get you all mixed up, considering most people believe you're all the same.

Red K is still a bitch move, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X