Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricks vs Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
      i always laugh at how reed destroyed rippuh and made him leave the site, causing him to occasionally return with alt accounts, but never dares provoke reed asgain.....
      reed didn't make rippuh leave.

rippuh got banned like a thousand times.

Comment

Nominating yourself is a pretty desperate move. It's like laughing at your own jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Me vs. Lorily.

I OWNED her.
          OWNED me??

The only one that got owned in that thread was YOU, and your insecure immature a$$. If you think I would ever shed a tear over your whiny woman hating ***** a$$ because you called me a whore, you really are mentally unstable . It would N-E-V-E-R happen. You're just not that important fool.

By the way, your the one who came off looking like a jacka$$ in that thread. You said you got E harrased by a bunch of girls on Amir Khans official fan page, tryin to prove you love Amir more than any woman ever could. Damn. How sad.

So, how exactly did you own me again? You called me a whore? ooooooooooohh woooooww

GET OVER YOURSELF.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Nominating yourself is a pretty desperate move. It's like laughing at your own jokes.
            You want e beef with me good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              OWNED me??

The only one that got owned in that thread was YOU, and your insecure immature a$$. If you think I would ever shed a tear over your whiny woman hating ***** a$$ because you called me a whore, you really are mentally unstable . It would N-E-V-E-R happen. You're just not that important fool.

By the way, your the one who came off looking like a jacka$$ in that thread. You said you got E harrased by a bunch of girls on Amir Khans official fan page, tryin to prove you love Amir more than any woman ever could. Damn. How sad.

So, how exactly did you own me again? You called me a whore? ooooooooooohh woooooww

GET OVER YOURSELF.
              are you a whore?

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                Didn't Malvada aka mivida loca pzwn you a few times?
                who is he sexy island girl in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  are you a whore?
                  Come on now man she is good peoples as yourself,this is no troll this is my friend we have talked a lot and yes she is female so just leave her alone.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                    Bricks vs Larry.
                    larrys the smart tech guy

Comment

You and Stones had beef? I hadn't noticed.

Bricks and Larry was the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X