Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found money...how much is the biggest you ever found?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    But attached to a table dancer.............
    chups took the bartenders tip money

Comment

I found $1800 once in a car my friends and I stole, also found a 44 caliber rifle, 12g shotgun and a M16, we split the money 3 ways, I kept the 44 , my cuz got the shotgun and my friend who took the car got the M16
      Last edited by bigdlb12; 08-24-2011, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Around 20 bucks...

Comment

Man I came in here thinking everyone would be saying how the found like 20 bucks or maybe 100. Everyones talking about a couple grand... damn. Most I ever found was $20 and it was the best feeling lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Man I came in here thinking everyone would be saying how the found like 20 bucks or maybe 100. Everyones talking about a couple grand... damn. Most I ever found was $20 and it was the best feeling lol
            the best feeling is finding money that i have hidden...from myself. like a year earlier. lol did THAT with rent money and then forgot about it a few years ago. What a great weekend.

Comment

Wow some of you have been really lucky with those findings. Too lucky...

Anyway I've found money but most of the time they're 5s and 10s. Once my friend and I found a bag with $140 so we split the money. I think I spent those 70 bucks on dumbs **** cus I can't remember what I did with them. I want to find at least a few hundred...

Comment

i just realized that i found seven hundred at a hotel party once. some broad had dropped. i know this because a few hours her and her man started looking and i kept it. i have always felt rotten about that. i was around 18....

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                  i just realized that i found seven hundred at a hotel party once. some broad had dropped. i know this because a few hours her and her man started looking and i kept it. i have always felt rotten about that. i was around 18....
                  Give it to me and you can relieve yourself of the burden.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    the best feeling is finding money that i have hidden...from myself. like a year earlier. lol did THAT with rent money and then forgot about it a few years ago. What a great weekend.
                    and its great when you find money in your other pair of jeans too... one time i had found 120 bucks on a jean i havent used for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      Get out of the projects and you will find bigger denominations.

lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X