Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found money...how much is the biggest you ever found?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Found money...how much is the biggest you ever found?.

I went to lunch over a hour ago and on my way to the deli as I am walking I found this green paper waving on the sidewalk it is actually raining a little bit.And voila 20$ buckaroo.I had my lunch with it and bought some lottery tickets for tonights draw and see how far my luck will take me.

I wonder how much is the biggest amount of found money any of you ever got?. I mean money that you can't return to the owner since there is no way of giving it back.

The biggest I found is 1,000$ stapled together I found in the laundrymat's washing machine over 25 years ago.
    Last edited by Amazinger; 08-24-2011, 12:30 PM.

a bank envelope with eight hundred dollar bills and some kind of (i assume) drug. it was in a baggy. i found it in me mum's purse so does that count, mate?

Comment

i found $200k cash in a dufflebag on the side of the freeway. at movies when they actually find the guy who found their cash and make them pay it back with 40% interest.

Comment

5 bucks one time and a few 1's floating around from time to time, thats about it !

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          a bank envelope with eight hundred dollar bills and some kind of (i assume) drug. it was in a baggy. i found it in me mum's purse so does that count, mate?
          I suppose..since you don't know who's your mothers pimp at the time to return them to.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            I suppose..since you don't know who's your mothers pimp at the time to return them to.

damn, that was pretty clever. i didn't think you had it in ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
              5 bucks one time and a few 1's floating around from time to time, thats about it !

Get out of the projects and you will find bigger denominations.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                damn, that was pretty clever. i didn't think you had it in ya!

nyahahaha..... Actually I suspect the 1,000$ I found back then was drug money...............I never went back to that laundrymat....

did you cry when Jack died Timmy?.R.I.P Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Get out of the projects and you will find bigger denominations.
                  you're on a roll today, huh?

Comment

About 7-8 years ago I was walking through the concourse at a Packers game at Lambeau, I happened to be watching the floor and I saw a couple dollar bills folded in half on the ground. It was right before the game was about to start so it was literally packed with people. I swoop down and grab up the dollar bills...I start to count expected it to be like 8 dollars or something...as I go through the bills they keep being larger and larger bills...It was like $380...yeah I kept that ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X