Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't stand my sister or her racist ******ed husband

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why was your sister taking you to see fish are you like 9 years old.

Comment

If I didnt have to go to work I would wear basketball shorts all day everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
        Lmao, my thoughts exactly...

Comment

basketball shorts are great for poppin woodies in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            basketball shorts are great for poppin woodies in public.
            All you need is the waistband trick

Comment

just kill em both already......................

Comment

Projects got a point...

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  She fights with him every day about stupid ****, she fights with everyone else nit-picking at the dumbest **** ever. She is the most annoying person on the planet, ruined my ****ing day. I wanted to see some fish but wearing basketball shorts to the aquarium is somehow not appropriate when it's the only clothes I have that are clean and I don't fit in my khaki's shorts. Her ******ed husband assciotes basketball shorts with ghetto look and he just says the stupidest **** ever. Uses the n-word alot dumb **** like that, always picking flaws out with black people.

I'd love for these two ******s to talk like that in-front of black people to see their response. I just can't stand obnoxious people. When I used to work at the movie theaters, everyone who she used to work with told me what a ***** she was to them. My brother and I cannot stand her, maybe my brother is all cracked up on drugs because we have a sister who is obnoxious as all can be.

Lets have a history less, my sister got into verbal altercations with both my uncles on both of my dad and mothers side of the family. She swears it was all them but it's really her, it's all her no one can stand her because she talks down to ppl and belittles them. It's funny, my brother and I never got into verbal altercations with either of my uncles.

None of my brothers even like her, there's a reason my oldest brother didn't go to her wedding which still doesn't click in her small rude brain. People cannot stand to be around her. She'll talk bad about her own friends behind their back and rude **** like that. I've already told her several times to her face, I do not like her because she is obnoxious as hell.

And my dad is so annoying, he always kisses her butt 24/7 and he wonders why my other two brothers always says shes his favorite. Maybe because his perfect angel can't do anything wrong even tho she picks fights with everyone. Everything that comes out her mouth is usually rude towards people.

My one brother is like, they're perfect for each other because its two ignorant and obnoxious people together.
                  There's your problem. dad's little angel who grew up with a silver spoon up her ass and became an annoying ***** with a superiority complex.

Nothing to be done about it now except for leaving her to her own and hope she'll one day grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                    hahaha lol!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Jheez man just move out your 25.

Comment

Working...
                      X