No announcement yet.

Can't stand my sister or her racist ******ed husband

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
    Cool story bro,and you typed all that with Maidanas nuts in your mouth? Impressive
    ..........green k

Comment

Gay Khan fans mad because I want Maidana/Khan II because Maidana would destroy Khan in the rematch and everyone knows it. Maidana won 5 rounds and nearly KO'd Khan late in the fight but Cortez ****ed up the fight and kept pushing them apart when Maidana was close to Khan.

Comment

You need to get respect... They have no respect for you... Start with your brother in law... This is gonna sound like a bad idea but you might have to fight the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I like pale white girls who are probably insecure about themselves so that's why they feel the need to belittle everyone else.....
          Man what are the odds!? You and Maidana should get together and find some pale white girls who are probably insecure about themselves so that's why they feel the need to belittle everyone else, and go on a double date. First Maidana has to get up from this though.

Comment

It sounds like your sister and her husband are decent people.

Why would you want to wear basketball shorts. stop being a ****** and start acting like a real man. You are 25 years old.

Comment

You sound like your a 12 year old

Comment

I'd spark 'em out.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
                  I'd spark 'em out.
                  He would as well

Comment

Have 'em sleeping with teh fishes.

Comment

You should invite some your black friends over and see if he talks shyt then. I gaurantee he won't.

Comment

Working...
                      X