No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Seen Squealpiggy Lately?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    You really can't spend a whole lot of argument time on Facebook nor on the other social network sites. Besides, it's fun to argue with guys. It can get amusing at times.
    You declare that as though you're usually winning those arguments. There has not been one argument you have offered or one point you have made where I sat back, scritched my chin and thought, 'yeah, she's made a good case for her position.'

I will admit, though, that I chortle a little when you are pilloried.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      are you with bell? bloody bastards were down - at least in my area - for more than 24 hours.
      Nah Rogers. This was a localised problem I think. Had a tech round while I was sleeping and they fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Squealpiggy just bumped his thunderdome thread where he's asking if I'm fat or not.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...5#post11012075

Would a normal heterosexual poster be wondering about another man's body build? :gay:
        Not a subject that a sensitive little flower such as yourself should be broaching.

Comment

i'm sorry lady fan but this is no longer your thread.

piggy and tunney's taking over.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
            i'm sorry lady fan but this is no longer your thread.

piggy and tunney's taking over.

Comment

Squealpiggy just bumped his thunderdome thread where he's asking if I'm fat or not.

Would a normal heterosexual poster be wondering about another man's body build? [/SIZE]

What makes me uneasy about it is that piggy named himself after a gay rape scene in a movie where a FAT guy gets anally raped.

Here's proof:

Squealpiggy probably pictures me as a fat guy and fantasizes about raping me.

What a sick bastard he is.
              Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Not a subject that a sensitive little flower such as yourself should be broaching.

Lmao!! Tunney just got owned again by exposing himself as a hypocrite ****sexual.

Comment

You really DO spend your days following and replying to all my posts, don't you? You must have been looking through my posts to notice I posted in this thread.

I'm the most important thing in your world! Your life must really SUCK!

You need to find a real life, Joseph Benedetti. Go out once in awhile, even if you are too poor to buy anything.

Lmao even more. You've been bagged so red handed you can't even lie your way out or deny it!

Comment

Hey Lady Fan that pic you posted has been deleted by the photo site before I got a chance to see it. Post another please

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Hey Lady Fan that pic you posted has been deleted by the photo site before I got a chance to see it. Post another please
                    Look in your inbox for my PM

Comment

I won't believe it is a woman untill there is a picture of a women with something written down on paper too.

Comment

Working...
                      X