Collapse
No announcement yet.

charlie zelenoff just attacked another man on the streets and is 16_0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] charlie zelenoff just attacked another man on the streets and is 16_0

i took out another violent criminal holy ****ing **** im walking home from the clubs and bars right outside my house on my street vista some black dude on some porch he walks up to me and starts making faces and talking **** i just tryed to ignore it you know then he put his hands up and then i said hold on i took off my sweather and i had my champion shirt on and he **** his ****ing pants when he seen me with the belt. he turned around and said i aint boxing you man and he started running i quickly caught up to this ******* and i hit him flush in the jaw with an uppercut once then again then again then again then a 5th time i hit him flush and the 5th shot was the hardest shot he was all in blood and i knocked him out. brutal brutal beatdown jesus im lucky i didnt kill him i threw my hardest shots at him landed all 5 of them i finished him i brutally beat him down wow 3 wins in 1 day. amazing **** im 16-0 now what a great way to finish 2011

his happened around 1:25 AM pacific time even if they do an investigation i dont know what happened to this guy after i knocked him out i just went in the house he put his hands up first so i can say i was defending my self you know me being a world champion boxer with lethal hands 4,200 psi yes i hit him first but he put his hands up first so hes the one who inflicted violence and i destroyed him literally he was bleeding i saw the blood it was late at night past midnight when this all happened nobody witnessed the fight i am the last man standing as always #1 i have won again 8th win in 7 months 16th win total. 10 knockouts now im in double digits on Wins and KO's now. all sanctioned as you saw in the UBF doctrine but yeah i nearly killed that black guy i beat him so bad seriously 5 brutal uppercuts each uppercut 4,200 PSI multiply that by 5 this guy i just kod will be eithere a vegetable or he will have severe brain damage for the rest of his life.

can you stfu with this ****?

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
      can you stfu with this ****?
      hey its funny so **** off if you don't like it .stop trying to suck up to derranged cuz it makes you look like a ***

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
        i took out another violent criminal holy ****ing **** im walking home from the clubs and bars right outside my house on my street vista some black dude on some porch he walks up to me and starts making faces and talking **** i just tryed to ignore it you know then he put his hands up and then i said hold on i took off my sweather and i had my champion shirt on and he **** his ****ing pants when he seen me with the belt. he turned around and said i aint boxing you man and he started running i quickly caught up to this ******* and i hit him flush in the jaw with an uppercut once then again then again then again then a 5th time i hit him flush and the 5th shot was the hardest shot he was all in blood and i knocked him out. brutal brutal beatdown jesus im lucky i didnt kill him i threw my hardest shots at him landed all 5 of them i finished him i brutally beat him down wow 3 wins in 1 day. amazing **** im 16-0 now what a great way to finish 2011

his happened around 1:25 AM pacific time even if they do an investigation i dont know what happened to this guy after i knocked him out i just went in the house he put his hands up first so i can say i was defending my self you know me being a world champion boxer with lethal hands 4,200 psi yes i hit him first but he put his hands up first so hes the one who inflicted violence and i destroyed him literally he was bleeding i saw the blood it was late at night past midnight when this all happened nobody witnessed the fight i am the last man standing as always #1 i have won again 8th win in 7 months 16th win total. 10 knockouts now im in double digits on Wins and KO's now. all sanctioned as you saw in the UBF doctrine but yeah i nearly killed that black guy i beat him so bad seriously 5 brutal uppercuts each uppercut 4,200 PSI multiply that by 5 this guy i just kod will be eithere a vegetable or he will have severe brain damage for the rest of his life.
        where did you get this from?

he's become a danger to himself and others.....
        after seeing some of the shit he was doing, I took him off my sig. It wasn't funny anymore.
        Now he's randomly beating up people on the street?

and he actually chased him down after the guy didn't want to fight

hopefully he's just making this up. I wouldn't put it past him since he's delusional... but still he's going to end up severely hurting someone or getting himself killed

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          where did you get this from?

he's become a danger to himself and others.....
          after seeing some of the shit he was doing, I took him off my sig. It wasn't funny anymore.
          Now he's randomly beating up people on the street?

and he actually chased him down after the guy didn't want to fight

hopefully he's just making this up. I wouldn't put it past him since he's delusional... but still he's going to end up severely hurting someone or getting himself killed
          he wrote it on his youtube page in the comments

http://www.youtube.com/user/3timeWorldChampion

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
            he wrote it on his youtube page in the comments

ohhh lol i'm pretty sure hes making it up .... just like one of his many stories

Comment

ohhh lol i'm pretty sure hes making it up .... just like one of his many stories

with out doubt lol at'' nobody else seen it''.i really want to know does he believe he has done it in his head

Comment

I KOed someone with a bible once. True story.

Comment

It's funny how Zelenoff never seems to capture these moments of greatness on camera but always seems to get these ****ty punch bag and staged sparring moments on film.

Read this, it will be some of the funniest stuff you will read in your life. This girl who Zelenoff was telling everyone was his gf turned out to be a stripper who he paid to have sex with. LOL

http://undergroundboxing.blogspot.co...l-started.html

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                    It's funny how Zelenoff never seems to capture these moments of greatness on camera but always seems to get these ****ty punch bag and staged sparring moments on film.

Read this, it will be some of the funniest stuff you will read in your life. This girl who Zelenoff was telling everyone was his gf turned out to be a stripper who he paid to have sex with. LOL

http://undergroundboxing.blogspot.co...l-started.html

yea I asked my brother "do you really think he's going to actually fight someone on camera" he said " NO, something will come up"

and yup... something came up, something ALWAYS comes up

Comment

Working...
                    X