No announcement yet.

Sad News: 2 Brothers Die and A Third Man Critica After Another Night of Riotsl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    It is compulsary for Muslim men to read Taraveeh in the month of Ramadan. These currently take place from approx 11pm til 12:30-0100am every night and last the entire month. Thesr men would have been at the mosque anyway in the night to pray.

Either way, its irrelevant. 3 men have niw lost their lives and we should leave what debates this thread may lead too. Its disrespectful to the topic at hand.
    So when your muslim you cant pray at home?

sounds like ****ty god if he can only hear your prayers from a mosque.

perhaps its not the god thats the issue, but instead an issue of those who would claim to know what god wants you to do.
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-10-2011, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      read what he typed, they left the safty of their home for the sole purpose of confronting rioters who might attempt to damage and loot their prayer house.

had they belived in their god to protect their prayer house they would have never left their home, and they would still be alive.

they respected their prayer house more then they respected their god and they payed for that.

they respect their posessions more then they respect their god.
      So then no one on this planet should leave their house because of the possibility of dying while crossing the road or driving the car..it's the best to stay in the house and believe in God.

If a country gets invaded and you know that they most probably gonna harm your family and possibly torch your house..don't leave the house huh?? Pray to God that they don't harm you and your family and it will be good.I guess that's what Jesus should of done too..not leave his house and pray to God because if he did the jews wouldn't of gotten hold of him

I hope you realize how your thinking and your imagination of living a normal death free live doesn't add up.

Comment

If you want to ask questons in relation to God create a thread.

Don't stain this thread about the passing of 3 people with your disrespectful Q's. You said you will have them in your prayers, thank you now move on.

Comment

perhaps its not the god thats the issue, but instead an issue of those who would claim to know what god wants you to do.
          You can pray at the house..but it's good to go to the mosque during ramadan..if you're a christian then why do most christians go to church on sunday? Can't God hear their prayers from their home??

If someone goes to the church on sunday and the roof collapses ..everyone in there dies..I guess the best thing would be to stay at home for everyone because if it wasn't for the church they'd still be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            So then no one on this planet should leave their house because of the possibility of dying while crossing the road or driving the car..it's the best to stay in the house and believe in God.

If a country gets invaded and you know that they most probably gonna harm your family and possibly torch your house..don't leave the house huh?? Pray to God that they don't harm you and your family and it will be good.I guess that's what Jesus should of done too..not leave his house and pray to God because if he did the jews wouldn't of gotten hold of him

I hope you realize how your thinking and your imagination of living a normal death free live doesn't add up.
            your taking my point to absurdiumn, its rather pathetic that, that is the only way you can argue your point.

the conditions of a city under seige by rioters and everyday live are in no way comparable, just as is a city under seige by rioters and a city under seige by invaders looking to take the city over are in no way comparable.

you obiviously have no comprehension of christianity, and why jesus died.

and arnt you the idiot who posted up a few videos of why jesus christ wasnt the son of god while inbetween each point some one goes on and on about how the 2 people discussing the validity of jesus lack any knowledge of the old testimate or the new testimate?

along with not knowing anythinga bout christianity id alo say you are quick to judge and fast to cause or seek trouble, both things that god does not love.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-10-2011, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              You can pray at the house..but it's good to go to the mosque during ramadan..if you're a christian then why do most christians go to church on sunday? Can't God hear their prayers from their home??

If someone goes to the church on sunday and the roof collapses ..everyone in there dies..I guess the best thing would be to stay at home for everyone because if it wasn't for the church they'd still be alive.
              I pray everynight from my home and on sunday i gather with my family to pray at home as my grandparents have a hard time making it to church.

as well when i do go to church i have faith in god, what he does is what he chooses, if the roof colapses then it is gods work.

had the 2 people who died been christians protecting their church i would say the same exact things.

its not about their religion its about properly following the true meaning of their religion.

its about reading a book and doing what it says not listening to a priest or whoever that may corrupt the teachins of the book becase you do not read it for yourself.

if some one comes along and burns my church down then i appologize for anything i might have done to the arson that may have convinced him to burn my church down while i pray he finds a better path to follow in life.

if i take a sick homeless person into my home for the night and awake in the morning to him with police claiming that items wer stoln from my house i would say nonsense and bring out the silver candel holders that he forgot to take while wishing that he finds a better path in life.

if while i pass by on my horse a man crippled and laying in the ditch i would let him ontop my horse while i walk to town and if i find that when he is ontop of my horse he pulls out a gun and asks for my possessions i would give them to him and wish that he not tell anyone of how he obtainied the horse in fear that some one hearing the story would not be willing to help a truly sick and crippled man lieing in the ditch.

because that is what the book of my religion teaches.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-10-2011, 02:01 AM.

Comment

that they would.

and if the 2 that died yesterday had faith in their god to protect their prayer house they would be alive too.
                Absurd logic.

R.I.P and condolences to the families.

Comment

Originally posted by Cereal View Post
                  Absurd logic.

R.I.P and condolences to the families.
                  so in this situation where the city is under seige by rioters they would have died staying at home and praying?

No.

absurd logic is comparing germans invasion of poland to to these riots, or comparing every day life to these riots.
                  Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-10-2011, 02:18 AM.

Comment

so in this situation where the city is under seige by rioters they would have died staying at home and praying?

No.

absurd logic is comparing germans invasion of poland to to these riots, or comparing every day life to these riots.
                    Everybody dies, regardless of whether or not they are religious.

You are implying that these men were to blame for for their own deaths because they did not stay at home but sought to protect that which they love, which is absurd.

Furthermore if everybody, including the Christians, Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs of the police force, stayed at home and prayed over the last few days, the evils that would be perpetrated on the streets would be unfathomable.
                    Last edited by Cereal; 08-10-2011, 02:44 AM.

Comment

your taking my point to absurdiumn, its rather pathetic that, that is the only way you can argue your point.

the conditions of a city under seige by rioters and everyday live are in no way comparable, just as is a city under seige by rioters and a city under seige by invaders looking to take the city over are in no way comparable.

you obiviously have no comprehension of christianity, and why jesus died.

and arnt you the idiot who posted up a few videos of why jesus christ wasnt the son of god while inbetween each point some one goes on and on about how the 2 people discussing the validity of jesus lack any knowledge of the old testimate or the new testimate?

along with not knowing anythinga bout christianity id alo say you are quick to judge and fast to cause or seek trouble, both things that god does not love.

You're the only idiot here trust me..last time I proved your absurd accusations wrong and then you did the same thing started to get abusive and angry..that's how Jesus would want you to be right? lol

Now what you have claimed with your statement is that you can choose your faith..don't leave the house and you'll stay alive?? well done spartacus ..mature thinking

Comment

Working...
                      X