Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad News: 2 Brothers Die and A Third Man Critica After Another Night of Riotsl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad News: 2 Brothers Die and A Third Man Critica After Another Night of Riotsl

This has not been shown in the Media as of yet but I know one of the brothers who has passed away. In the Winston Green area of Birmingham, 3 men were run over by rioters as they passed through Dudley Rd, Winston Green.

The brothers Shazad and Muzzafar died early this morning as a third man (not sure who) is in critical condition in hospital. They were returning from the mosque late last night after protecting the prayer house from rioters and were ran over as they walked the footpath/sidewalk.

I hope the police find these mother****ers and give them life.

Sad sad news. These were 2 very humble, down to earth guys. Cant believe this.

sorry to hear that..that's horrible..may Allah swt forgive them their sins and provide then with Jannah insa'Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      sorry to hear that..that's horrible..may Allah swt forgive them their sins and provide then with Jannah insa'Allah.
      Aameen, Insha-Allah (Az'zawajal)

Comment

to risk their lives for the safty of their prayer house is not what god would have wanted them to do.

a simple prayer bedside asking god to do what he sees fit before they went to bed, and they would still be here today.

best of wishes to the family of those who died, and i shal include them in my prayers wishing that they are able to cope with the pain as best they can with as little pain as possible.
        Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-10-2011, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          to risk their lives for the safty of their prayer house is not what god would have wanted them to do.

a simple prayer bedside asking god to do what he sees fit before they went to bed, and they would still be here today.
          That's a silly comment,if the thousands yesterday who died in car crashes around the world weren't driving their car and took their bed for a spin they'd still be alive I guess.

Comment

That's a silly comment,if the thousands yesterday who died in car crashes around the world weren't driving their car and took their bed for a spin they'd still be alive I guess.
            that they would.

and if the 2 that died yesterday had faith in their god to protect their prayer house they would be alive too.

Comment

that they would.

and if the 2 that died yesterday had faith in their god to protect their prayer house they would be alive too.
              It didn't happen at the prayer house,read what he typed..when they were walking back home..so it happened on the street.

It doesn't matter tho,you can't pick your destiny..everyone has been given his or her time before they were born..some make it to 90 some to 20 years of age..God has given you your time and there's nothing you can do to change it.

Now if you think that that is not true then your setting limits to Gods ability.

Comment

It was actually Sikhs who were gathered outside the mosque to protect it so that the Muslims could read their Taraveeh prayers (Prayers in the month of Ramadan only), i have come to find out.

They were killed while marching and protecting the streets.

The asian community is uniting to protect their prayer houses, bussinesses and communities. They have died in a just cause and have my complete respect.

The third man was Haroon. A relative of the 2 brothers. He has now passed away from what i've been told. The story is also breaking out on Radio 5 live.

Comment

It didn't happen at the prayer house,read what he typed..when they were walking back home..so it happened on the street.

It doesn't matter tho,you can't pick your destiny..everyone has been given his or her time before they were born..some make it to 90 some to 20 years of age..God has given you your time and there's nothing you can do to change it.

Now if you think that that is not true then your setting limits to Gods ability.
                  read what he typed, they left the safty of their home for the sole purpose of confronting rioters who might attempt to damage and loot their prayer house.

had they belived in their god to protect their prayer house they would have never left their home, and they would still be alive.

they respected their prayer house more then they respected their god and they payed for that.

they respect their posessions more then they respect their god, such people dont deserve a god.
                  Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-10-2011, 01:28 AM.

Comment

read what he typed, they left the safty of their home for the sole purpose of confronting rioters who might attempt to damage and loot their prayer house.

had they belived in their god to protect their prayer house they would have never left their home, and they would still be alive.

they respected their prayer house more then they respected their god and they payed for that.

they respect their posessions more then they respect their god.
                    It is compulsary for Muslim men to read Taraveeh in the month of Ramadan. These currently take place from approx 11pm til 12:30-0100am every night and last the entire month. Thesr men would have been at the mosque anyway in the night to pray.

Either way, its irrelevant. 3 men have niw lost their lives and we should leave what debates this thread may lead too. Its disrespectful to the topic at hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X