No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Those images of Lewisham, that MASSIVE blue building on the right is the fucking police station!! It's massive, yet the police can't control ****!!

Comment

I bet it's safer to be with the mob.

Comment

Think it will be a good idea for me to put my phone away now.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
            Loads of them on Courthill road making their way to the high street. Must be about 30-40 of them.
            Near the snooker hall?

Comment

Seriously, I know it's better than nothing but those riot shields are way too small in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                Near the snooker hall?
                A bit further down.

Comment

A Twitter update from Sky's crime correspondent, Martin Brunt, on the death of Mark Duggan. Brunt's sources say police fired two shots: one bullet Duggan, the second missed or went through him into a police colleague's radio.

There was confusion initially about the bullet lodged in the officer's radio. There were some suggestions it may not have been fired by police - this clarifies that point. The firearms officer who shot Duggan apparently feared his life was in danger from a lethal weapon.

Importantly, Brunt reports that the officers involved in the incident have never claimed they were fired upon first.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------

Police ****ed up. Still though, doesn't excuse these mental riots!

Comment

Near my house now, when i look towards the high street all i can see is thick black smoke. Looks like a war zone. I think it's going to be a really bad night.

**** this i'm off to stay at my gf's house in Beckenham!

Comment

Helicopter cameras are showing people escaping from a huge fire in a business, they are jumping across roofs.

Comment

Working...
                      X