Collapse
No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a good day to call in sick for the police force.

Comment

peckham going to get messy,just had a phone its all kicked off there and east ham

where's all the cops hiding?

they need the army to take the streets and smash through all the youths,its the only way they are going to control it

Comment

Catford may be next!

Comment

At least this shit is happening now and not next year with the Olympics and all.

Comment

anybody fancy meeting up and smashing a few shop windows in bond street,you know we will make big money. all the cops will be busy around east,south and north london

sounds like a good plan,who's in?

Comment

Holy crap i can see lots of thick, black smoke. Something is burning!

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                peckham going to get messy,just had a phone its all kicked off there and east ham

where's all the cops hiding?

they need the army to take the streets and smash through all the youths,its the only way they are going to control it
                Damn, you guys make it sound like martial law is about to hit London :O

Comment

Bond Street is too much of a mission for me.

Comment

Police getting really physical with people trying to get a look.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      anybody fancy meeting up and smashing a few shop windows in bond street,you know we will make big money. all the cops will be busy around east,south and north london

sounds like a good plan,who's in?
                      I'll be there in 15mins, I just gotta swim across the ocean.

Comment

Working...
                      X