Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14460554

You tell them girls.

Comment

• I have to head out now. Natas, Lowkey, nothing personal. I think you guys are wrong but what the hell, life is too short. I think if you were one of the UK's underclass, if you were someone who had family working in shops that were affected by riots, and if you had been to the riots while they were in full force, you'd feel differently. But maybe not. Hope you cut me a deal on ebay once you get back tonight either way...

Comment

• So, do you think it will get better or worse tonight?

My guess is worse, unless they really have put another 10,000 officers on the street like they say they have. Trouble is the rioters will just find a new part of London to riot and loot. There's no point looting and burning a place that has already been looted and burnt, it will be interesting to see what tactics the rioters use tonight.
        I reckon the Police will start going in hard tonight if they have enough numbers to challenge the rioters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          So, do you think it will get better or worse tonight?

My guess is worse, unless they really have put another 10,000 officers on the street like they say they have. Trouble is the rioters will just find a new part of London to riot and loot. There's no point looting and burning a place that has already been looted and burnt, it will be interesting to see what tactics the rioters use tonight.
          I reckon the Police will start going in hard tonight if they have enough numbers to challenge the rioters.
          Are you having a laugh? They will never go in hard. You've seen the backlash they get if they kill someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
            So, do you think it will get better or worse tonight?

I reckon there will be less looting and more fighting. With the police almost trebling the rioters wont be able to do as they wish as long as they are 100myards away from the police. they will be confronted and most will run and those who fight will be hospitalised with no sympathy from the public

Comment

• Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
              Are you having a laugh? They will never go in hard. You've seen the backlash they get if they kill someone.
              I've seen many episodes of people brutalised by Police for no reason, look at the student riots. As long as they have an excuse (which they do) they'll start battering people.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
                I cant remember the last time the police had so much public support to keep things under control.

Comment

• cops are going **** up some youths tonight,its going to be a big fight,someone will get killed,maybe both sides

Comment

• Originally posted by Redemption View Post
                    I cant remember the last time the police had so much public support to keep things under control.
                    I have never said this in my life but tonight i hope the police kick some ass.

Comment

• Glad I don't live in a city because they are full of ****s

Comment

Working...
                      X