No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
    Mitcham Town Centre, an ambulance just went past now. All businesses have closed down in my area. I managed to get some Polish Zubr beers before the off licence shut though.
    I'm in Thornton Heath, luckily too far to walk from Croydon. Heard there's incidents at the high road but not seen anything yet. Not too much lootable where I am local shops have shutters down

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
      Mitcham is grim. Take it easy

It's not that bad but it's not that good either. There are loads of police patrolling the area and no signs of trouble yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        Again you highlight your lack of intellect with pathetic childlike insults and still fail to raise any valid point on the issue.
        I have no desire to prove anything to you. I honestly do not care what you think of me one way or the other, it's only your inflated sense of self-worth that keeps dangling it out there.

“Stupid cu.nt” and “you are a clown go perform at a circus” you know I could retaliate with an equality hurtful and original insult and call you a poo poo head but I don’t poses an infantile mind set.
        Yawn.

People often use such remarks in as a poor attempt to deflect away from there total lack of knowledge and understanding of the issue at hand.
        I think you mean 'their'. If you want to play the intellectual card you need to brush up on your spelling. Consider reading a book perhaps?

Let me guess, the evil government school system rejected you, so you had to raise yourself armed only with your own cunning and a subsciption to 'Dumb ****s Monthly'? Good for you, man. Fight the power and all that.

Comment

It's not that bad but it's not that good either. There are loads of police patrolling the area and no signs of trouble yet.
          If you can stay indoors in case anything pops off

Comment

• It's funny how Clegg takes all the time to respond but refuses to address the article. He'll correct typo's like "their" and try to make witty remarks, but in the end no substance at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJC View Post
              I'm in Thornton Heath, luckily too far to walk from Croydon. Heard there's incidents at the high road but not seen anything yet. Not too much lootable where I am local shops have shutters down

Thorton Heath? Good luck! Mitcham is just down the road from you. Looters don't care about shutters, they are tearing them down anyway.

As long as you live away from shops you should be ok. I live right in the middle of them all and on the high street.

Luckily I'm 2 floors up, as long as they don't enter the building or burn it down I'll be ok.......I hope.

Got my nunchucks ready in case anyone wants to rob me.

Comment

• Why aren't you guys out getting stuff? It's a gold mine out there.

Comment

• How are our non-UK members here perceiving these riots?

What's the media coverage like for you?

Comment

Thorton Heath? Good luck! Mitcham is just down the road from you. Looters don't care about shutters, they are tearing them down anyway.

As long as you live away from shops you should be ok. I live right in the middle of them all and on the high street.

Luckily I'm 2 floors up, as long as they don't enter the building or burn it down I'll be ok.......I hope.

Got my nunchucks ready in case anyone wants to rob me.
                    London Road apparently gridlocked I hear. See the buses still running. Anyhow be safe my friend hopefully the police are more fully prepared tonight

Comment

• I just got bbm'ed by a female friend of mines in birmingham, her house was burnt down yesterday. .

Comment

Working...
                      X