London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
    Something like this would be shut down in a hour in the U S A
    hmm do you know anything about riots in the US????

Comment

• It isn't an exclusively an ethnic minority or youth problem, everybody is getting into the act. The first night I saw Jews rioting, white mothers trying on looted trainers from JD sports as well as adult and middle aged delinquents. ****, I was even sent a chain bbm teling me to meet up LOL
      Last edited by Mushashi; 08-09-2011, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        The bottom line: there is serious discontent in this country. Instead of dismissing them from humanity, find out why people are not content.
        Scumbags like those muggers don't just spring out of nowhere. They are created over time by unimaginably greedy individuals who take all they can from society yet give nothing back; and by governments who'd rather see out a relaxing term in parliament than risk confronting the underlining problems and rocking the boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunners View Post
          Scumbags like those muggers don't just spring out of nowhere. They are created over time by unimaginably greedy individuals who take all they can from society yet give nothing back; and by governments who'd rather see out a relaxing term in parliament than risk confronting the underlining problems and rocking the boat.
          That's right, a bunch of scumbags break into shops, steal what they can carry and burn the rest, and it's the government that's to blame.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            That's right, a bunch of scumbags break into shops, steal what they can carry and burn the rest, and it's the government that's to blame.
            Who has been paying for these wasters to sit on their ass all day playing playstation and getting pissed?

Comment

• Central Bristol has just started to kick off and loot at 3PM already..

Here we go then...

Comment

• Mercs being taken away from Croydon showroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunners View Post
                  Who has been paying for these wasters to sit on their ass all day playing playstation and getting pissed?
                  The tax payer of course. What's funny is a reporter asked a girl who was looting why she was doing it, she replied "i'm getting my taxes back". Since when do you pay taxes on JSA? These kids just don't have a clue.

Comment

• London riots: before and after photographs

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/interac...phs?CMP=twt_gu

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
                      The tax payer of course. What's funny is a reporter asked a girl who was looting why she was doing it, she replied "i'm getting my taxes back". Since when do you pay taxes on JSA? These kids just don't have a clue.
                      Exactly

Just look at the ****holes where it's been kicking off: Brixton, Croydon, Peckham, Hackney etc (no offense to you OG, i know you're from around this area) .... it's a disaster just waiting to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X