No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    The bottom line: there is serious discontent in this country. Instead of dismissing them from humanity, find out why people are not content.
    Because they're usually not allowed to go victimising innocent people without risk of being caught by the law.

We're not talking about a force for social change here, we're talking about opportunistic criminals.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      The bottom line: there is serious discontent in this country. Instead of dismissing them from humanity, find out why people are not content.
      Most of them dont know why there are not content. Even if they were rich they would still be twats but just with more money, they would probably run you over in there Ferrari and just drive off without care.

Comment

• The riots may have been started for one thing, but they're still going because of the opportunities to loot items.

They aren't fighting against or for anything, they haven't said a cause for their actions. They're just smashing up people's shops and destroying their livelihoods because they can get away with it.

Comment

• Some of these youths just don't get it

Comment

• These riots show just how incompetent this government is, when you cut police spending, pensions and pay, while failing to recruit new officers how do they expect to maintain control

Comment

• Im no trouble causer or anything but i admit that i was out and about in the trouble in Leeds. Why?

For me, it were a laugh.

I was there to grab something, not to hurt people. One thing i noticed though...the youths, my own age and younger...totally fearless of the muskers (police).

Comment

• Tonight they're deploying 16,000 feds and have been given special powers to execute baton rounds, about time. All they need now is tear gas and water canons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
                  Tonight they're deploying 16,000 feds and have been given special powers to execute baton rounds, about time. All they need now is tear gas and water canons.
                  Police are afraid to hurt anyone, and worry more about the consequences if they do. It's a sad state of affairs. The people know the police are limited in terms of using full-force and have to be careful.

Britain are lightweights, Period. They do what they want, when they want, with minor slap on the backsides. As said before, Britain is almost 'lawless'. The stuff you can get away with today is quite shocking..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    Original Britons.

Celtic.

Not like the german/English brits.

Nothing like us as people.
                    You have got to learn some history,........... Ever Heard of HENGIST and HORSA ??????--------- Sorry I quoted the wrong guy, I was referring to the idiot who said English are the real Britons
                    Last edited by McGoorty; 08-09-2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Just kicked off in Penge. Around 100-200 youths going round smashing up shops.

Comment

Working...
                      X