No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
    What's happenin fellas? I just been chatting to some of the guys I was working with in Brum and they said it's wild as fook where they are. Police station on fire and cars tipped up. What's it all about?
    A lot of the shops in B'ham city centre have been looted. Police unprepared and out-numbered apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      a load of little ****s found an opertunity to rob some of the worst clothes stores in the UK and they are taking everything!!!
      Originally posted by The Monk View Post
      A lot of the shops in B'ham city centre have been looted. Police unprepared and out-numbered apparently.
      The only shops I could find in Birmingham centre were Primark and Greggs. I can't see the benefits of a shed full of flammable clothing and C grade meat pastys myself but hey

Comment

• I can't believe this crap is happening for so long and spreading to other parts of the country.

It is like a film

Comment

The only shops I could find in Birmingham centre were Primark and Greggs. I can't see the benefits of a shed full of flammable clothing and C grade meat pastys myself but hey
          Primarks all over the country have been looted and i saw a video of Greggs on fire somewhere in London.

and im not even ****ting you.

But i dont blame u for thinking they burnt Primark down and stole food from Greggs, thats the way i would have done it, but they decided to do it the other way around

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            I can't believe this crap is happening for so long and spreading to other parts of the country.

It is like a film
            Which Welsh city is the most likely to get in on the act?

Comment

• Cardiff is the biggest city.

Cardiff is pretty small tho.

Can't see it kicking off.

Newport or Swansea are the other cities. They might I guess as they have poorer people living there than those in Cardiff.

I don't think it will kick off here.

Comment

Where I went they were breaking into a kitchen shop. Crazy stuff.

Comment

• Quite a few sirens near me now...I live near a motorway junction through so does happen often.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    Primarks all over the country have been looted and i saw a video of Greggs on fire somewhere in London.

and im not even ****ting you.

But i dont blame u for thinking they burnt Primark down and stole food from Greggs, thats the way i would have done it, but they decided to do it the other way around
                    Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Where I went they were breaking into a kitchen shop. Crazy stuff.
                    That's ****ing mad. Is this all because that fella got shot for shooting a copper?

Comment

• Burning Greggs is taking it too far

Comment

Working...
                      X