Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Experienced Sleep Paralysis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
    Sound very similar to to what I've experienced. I don't have many refreshing childhood memories, but i know what i felt that night. It was either my mind played tricks on me or something else was there that night.
    something else was there. something unexplainable, scientifically. our mind cant play with us for that long period of a time. that was like 10-15 mins long. i was awake too, reason why i jumped out the bed the second that presence disappeared.

Comment

SP is when you are awake in your dream. Your body is still asleep and your consciousness is awake but not in sync with your body. It even happens sexually. You may feel like a presence is having sex with you. That is how it happened to me the last time. I was sleeping in my girl's apartment and she went to work early. I felt the presence of a woman around but thought it was my girl who hadn't left yet. Then I felt her start sucking my d!ck and when I opened my eyes nobody was there and I couldn't move. I started to panic and thats when I forcefully pushed off whoever was on top of me and I sat straight up. Very freaky feeling. When I was a little kid living in rural germany i had many SP instances where gray aliens would come into my room and towards me. I couldn't move or scream and it would happen all the time. I even had a dream once where i died but i didn't wake up. I actually felt what life after death was, at least my interpretation of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
        good post.

enlighten us homie.
        I used to get pretty much exactly what you said all the time. Where I would be asleep and think someone was coming up my stairs and standing over me. Used to try kicking my leg to try to wake up then would try screaming. Nothing would work. I used to feel like my body was vibrating and *****. It was pretty scary. I would eventually wake up in a cold sweat with my girl lookin at me like "wtf?". I get sleep paralysis all the time now and have become accustomed to it. I tend to have positive experiences now if anything.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
          SP is when you are awake in your dream. Your body is still asleep and your consciousness is awake but not in sync with your body. It even happens sexually. You may feel like a presence is having sex with you. That is how it happened to me the last time. I was sleeping in my girl's apartment and she went to work early. I felt the presence of a woman around but thought it was my girl who hadn't left yet. Then I felt her start sucking my d!ck and when I opened my eyes nobody was there and I couldn't move. I started to panic and thats when I forcefully pushed off whoever was on top of me and I sat straight up. Very freaky feeling. When I was a little kid living in rural germany i had many SP instances where gray aliens would come into my room and towards me. I couldn't move or scream and it would happen all the time. I even had a dream once where i died but i didn't wake up. I actually felt what life after death was, at least my interpretation of it.
          i would like a ghost to fuuck me on my sleep. or half asleep. really, i do.

Comment

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who've had experienced something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
              I'm glad that I'm not the only one who've had experienced something like this.
              everytime i tell this story, i get goosebumps. WTF is up with the similar demonic presence we all feel tho?

Comment

everytime i tell this story, i get goosebumps. WTF is up with the similar demonic presence we all feel tho?
                I don't really believe in any of these paranormal, witchcraft, black magic kind of these, but I'd lying to say that i don't keep an open mind out about their existence. But i know the feeling, man. It's something that i wish shouldn't happen to any other young children out there whether it be mind tricks or not. It'll still haunt you today whenever you bring it up in discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  Have you ever felt like this after swimming at the beach? When you get home, you can still felt the beach's wave impact as if you're still at it.

Comment

as i type this im gettin a weird feeling of the paranormal because this happened to me before.. the funny thing is me and my cambodian homie was just talkin about this last night, it also happens to him.

ill share MY story anyway....

happened a few years ago when i was still living with a roommate. i was in my room, trying to fall asleep but cant. i was awake, with my eyes closed trying to fall asleep. as i was laying in my bed, i heard footsteps coming from the living room, towards me. i was like WTF there is noone in the house except me. so fuuck i was like gawdam this ***** is not happening to me. the footsteps came in closer and closer and stopped at the edge of my bed. WTF is goin on?! i was really terrified! WTF WTF! i felt a wierd shadow hovering over me, i wanted to scream, i wanted to GTFO but i couldnt!!! the more i struggle to get up the more pressure comes down to my chest, my arms and my legs like someone was holding me down. i wanted to scream, i wanted to get up but i couldnt. again i say i was awake because i covered myself with a blanket because i was terrified of what was goin on. i tried to get up but i was unable to because some entity was holding me down, i couldnt even fuucking scream!!!!!! when i realized i was helpless and a motherfuucking shadow was hovering over me, i prayed; said the Our father, hail marys and glory bes... after i finished praying, the presence disappeared, i got up, went to the living room and slept there for the rest of my lease.

yes this might be unbelievable to some but when u know theres a shadow hovering you, theres a fuucking shadow hovering over you. call my story a BS but tell me the last time i wrote a fuucking post this long. i knew there was something weird goin on in my room because it was the COLDEST area of the house.
                    I felt exactly the same thing but without the shadow and footsteps.. I had several occasions of SP.. one particular event I was lying in my bed I couldn't hear or see it but I know there was a present in my room and felt it and it was "evil".. really evil.. I was like "fuk here it goes again" it started hovering me and I could not move so I started to pray.. "in the name of jesus i command you to leave.." and I felt he was smirking at me and laughing and left.. wierd ****.. Thats when Im leaning a beleiver of Jesus.. I just know demons exist and I never been so sure this was a demon that time!! I was scared when it first happened to me but no so much anymore
                    Last edited by phook; 08-01-2011, 03:25 AM.

Comment

I've had it a few times. I was trying to shout onced to snap out of it and it feels as if something's got a hold of your internal organs in your neck or something .I always get a feeling as if something's grabbing my neck inside (asleep) but it's worse when you try to waken up and your mind's awake and it's as if your body still asleep .I'm sure I got told it's stress that does it and it says increased stress on wilkipedia
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Comment

Working...
                      X