No announcement yet.

The Official God & Religion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scientific Proof of God

To get the mp3 version of this proof that God exists go here http://bit.ly/hmnFMU
    for more visit http://ScienceFindsGod.com

"Very interesting, I've been an atheist for several years but I must admit this man makes a very strong case."
    rimfa123

"All I can really say is wow!
    Better than any argument an atheist could make, in my own opinion."
    Lody230794

"If DNA were created somewhere else, that just moves the problem from one planet to another. The arise of unbelievably complex organic systems from a pool of muck by chance, is utter foolishness."
    pingviller

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
      Scientific Proof of God

To get the mp3 version of this proof that God exists go here http://bit.ly/hmnFMU

"Very interesting, I've been an atheist for several years but I must admit this man makes a very strong case."
      rimfa123

Lody230794

"If DNA were created somewhere else, that just moves the problem from one planet to another. The arise of unbelievably complex organic systems from a pool of muck by chance, is utter foolishness."
      pingviller

Thirty-one minutes? No thanks.

I would've bit if it was 10 mins, at the maximum.

That's the equivalent of me asking you to waste 30 mins of your day on a video that claims evidence linking the death of Heath Ledger to that of Abraham Lincoln. <

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Thirty-one minutes? No thanks.

I would've bit if it was 10 mins, at the maximum.

That's the equivalent of me asking you to waste 30 mins of your day on a video that claims evidence linking the death of Heath Ledger to that of Abraham Lincoln. <
        Then why would you start such a thread if you aren't willing to listen to both sides of the argument regarding the existence of God? Now you can't make any non-biased decision as to which side presented the best case in this matter.

Comment

Then why would you start such a thread if you aren't willing to listen to both sides of the argument regarding the existence of God? Now you can't make any non-biased decision as to which side presented the best case in this matter.

Both sides of the argument eh? I don't think there is a video out there called, "Scientific Evidence that there is no God".

In fact, if there was actual Scientific Evidence for or against God, I'm pretty sure it would've been breaking news and on every news outlet. All your video's title does, is butcher the meaning of "Science".

Now why don't you summarize your videos main point for us, since you watched it. OR did you only read the Title and decided to post it.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Both sides of the argument eh? I don't think there is a video out there called, "Scientific Evidence that there is no God".

In fact, if there was actual Scientific Evidence for or against God, I'm pretty sure it would've been breaking news and on every news outlet. All your video's title does, is butcher the meaning of "Science".

Now why don't you summarize your videos main point for us, since you watched it. OR did you only read the Title and decided to post it.
            There may not be any videos you've described but there are plenty of Atheists or non-theists out there stating their case.

Do you want to see a transcript so you can skip over everything you don't want to read? It may save your precious time. I'll post it up soon.
            Last edited by Lady Fan; 07-26-2011, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Richard Dawkins admits to Intelligent Design:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoncJ...eature=related

Comment

"The refusal to believe in anything you can't see yourself is absurd." Richard Dawkins

Comment

"The refusal to believe in anything you can't see yourself is absurd." Richard Dawkins
                  Good grief. All of the videos you post are stupid but this is the stupidest. Dawkins is arguing against the notion that the only form of evidence is to be an eyewitness to it. There are myriad valid forms of evidence available depending on what we're studying. None of these forms of evidence point to the existence of gods

Comment

Scientific Proof of God

rimfa123

Lody230794

pingviller

Gerald Schroeder - orthodox Jewish physicist who believes in a young earth and attempts to explain away the fact that the universe is way older than this by using the time dilation effect of relativity.

I strongly suspect that you haven't watched this video because you wouldn't understand it.

I watched a little bit of this video. It's nonsense, there is no attempt at presenting actual evidence. It's use of semantic games based around the lexicon of physics. "Life knows it wants to reproduce... why is that?" No, "life" does not "know" it "wants" to reproduce. Life is a consequence of self replicating molecules in a competitive environment. No need for magical hoodoo in the sky to explain it.

Comment

A few words that spring to mind when I think about religion: irrelevant; outdated; farcical; dangerous; divisive; backward; ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X