Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official God & Religion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first off none of you want to debate religion so stop talking tough like you no what your talking about

Comment

and your theory of mutants is a lie

Comment

Ignorant people are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
          You have serious mental issues. May Almighty God have mercy on your soul!

What came first the Chicken or the Egg?

Comment

What I don't get about human evololution is..

We came from monkeys and over a long period of time evolved into humans, wel... Where's the finding of bones from the half breeds then? Those who wasn't quite human yet but more evolved than whatever monkey we came from..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

We came from monkeys and over a long period of time evolved into humans, wel... Where's the finding of bones from the half breeds then? Those who wasn't quite human yet but more evolved than whatever monkey we came from..
              I hope you are joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

Grand your my boy but it doesn't work that way....

Evolution is like branches on a tree, each branch sends off different types of species. Both the source and spawn can co-exist.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Chance made a very complicating thing like an iPod. SO you have faith in that?
                  The bolded is where you went wrong here. Therefore your entire premise is wrong. Therefore you are wrong.

The mystery of God's existence CANNOT be solved by man period.
                  Correct. There needs to be two men, two women and a Great Dane.

"RIKES! Rit's the ROLY RHOST!"

[snip] I don't think [snip]
                  Edited for accuracy.

first off none of you want to debate religion so stop talking tough like you no what your talking about
                  First deal with your illiteracy then we can school you on science and philosophy.

We didn't "come from" monkeys, we share a common ancestor with monkeys, rather like how a brother doesn't come from his sister, they share a common ancestor (the parent). As for the "bones from the half breeds (sic)":

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    Grand your my boy but it doesn't work that way....

Evolution is like branches on a tree, each branch sends off different types of species. Both the source and spawn can co-exist.
                    True, acutally it looks like there have been plenty half breed between then and now.

Interestingly we grew smaller.. **** Erectus was 5'11 .. Early humans rather small only later we've grown taller with our standards of living.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

lolol this is why you don't argue against science, they smack evidence right in your face, ****

Comment

Working...
                      X