Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official God & Religion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't seen ladyfan up in a religion thread in a long ass time. Squeal gonna be happy now his old playmate is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Haven't seen ladyfan up in a religion thread in a long ass time. Squeal gonna be happy now his old playmate is back.
      Nah, he/she is tedious.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
        My view is that Human intelligence cannot occur by chance. Of all the life that exists on this planet, why is mankind singled out to be on top of the food chain? We had to be created by an outside force we cannot comprehend.

Instinct>Intelligence. The fact that the most intelligent species is also the most self destructive and violent doesnt speak well for intelligence in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Instinct>Intelligence. The fact that the most intelligent species is also the most self destructive and violent doesnt speak well for intelligence in my book.
          Good morning, you've been given free will in your life and unfortunately the evil forces surrounding us gravitate you toward destruction and misery.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Nah, he/she is tedious.
            Hi Squeally, even your "intelligent" mind can't figure out that I'm not a he/she. Hahahaha. You'll be in limbo forever.

Comment

Comment

The promise of an afterlife IF you accept JC has never been proven. Not even by those who've had near death experiences.

Comment

Cupocity303 is a Bernard Hopkins fan.

We all know Bernard Hopkins fans have no souls.

They are dead inside.

Comment

I am a child of God
                    <333

Comment

Logic says

Chance made a very complicating thing like an iPod. SO you have faith in that?

Atheists have the GREATEST and unquestionable faith of ALL

Comment

Working...
                      X