No announcement yet.

WWE Money in the Bank-Cena vs Punk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    As part of CM Punk's new contract he might stipulate that they change the belt. He said on Raw that the WWE title has been too ugly for too long. I heard that Vince had designs made for a new belt last year but has never used it yet. That belt is horrible, would love to see it changed! Raw is a must see now!
    One can't help but wonder what a Straight-Edge WWE Title will look like.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      Nothing can top the heat cena got at ecw ONS
      You're right but this was damn close!!

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

I would hate another gimmick World Title. I wish they would make a proper belt similar to this one from late 1998 - 2002

Comment

Christian4Peeps - Christian
          VICTORY!!
          19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@danrafaelespn
          Dan Rafael @Christian4Peeps AWESOME!!!!!!

Dan Rafael just congratulated Christian on winning The World Title!!

Comment

I would hate another gimmick World Title. I wish they would make a proper belt similar to this one from late 1998 - 2002

Great belt but they won't go back to similar looks. That was that era's look, and now if indeed the WWE is transitioning to a new Post-Cena-children-friendly era, they will come up with a new unique look.

Comment

Comment

That PPV was worth every penny. Fantastic show.

Comment

anything would be better than what the miz came up with.

Comment

WWE's editing skills are top notch.

Comment

I went in to my next door neighbors apartment to play some MLB 11 The Show, and to my surprise there was like 10 people there watching money in the bank, my bro and his friend came in about 10 minutes later and he too was surprised. Well I said what's up to everybody and just sat in the back just trolling, spotting fake punches, rooting for who ever every one else didn't like[John Cena, Cristian, etc], just live trolling, asking stupid questions on purpose "They've been fighting for 20 minutes, why aren't they bleeding" "Why does CM Punk have a tattoo of a Pepsi sign, does he work for Pepsi?", "It's so obvious the Miz is gonna come out limping down the ramp and knock down the ladder at some point"[which did happen] etc. But I have to admit, I actually did enjoy the ladder match, that was fun as hell, I felt like I was 10 again with the excitement of that match. I also liked the Cena vs Punk match.

Comment

Working...
                      X