WWE Money in the Bank-Cena vs Punk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    Del rio cashed in and lost?

a shame for him but still this sounds an awesome ppv, might have to grab the dvd
    no he didnt cash it in...he run in the ring to do it and punk kick him in the face and than punk run into the crowd...the ref never ring the bell so he still has the MITB

Comment

Wait a minute, this now means that John Cena is fired in the storyline. Meaning he'll be off-Tv and taking a break for a while probably.

Better not have him back working house-shows with a mask on, pretending to be John Cena's Mexican cousin, like last year.

Comment

The Chicago crowd was awesome!! They made the Punk vs Cena match more special! Great PPV. This is CM Punk's 'Austin 3:16' moment, he just went from being a star to a megastar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          The Chicago crowd was awesome!! They made the Punk vs Cena match more special! Great PPV. This is CM Punk's 'Austin 3:16' moment, he just went from being a star to a megastar!!

Oh yea, that crowd was great.

John Cena got so much heat, he didn't even do his usual run into the ring, how much they were booing him.

Last time I saw the tables reversed this much, with the good character getting boooed so loud, and the bad-guy character getting cheered, was Hogan Vs The Rock at Wrestlemania, in Canada. Rock almost got booed out of the building.

Comment

CM Punk is crazy popular though. I personally always liked him but I never thought -that- many people liked him. Hell, people who hardly watched wrestling was supporting CM Punk. Hell, CM Punk made headlines on Bscene.

He'll probably play the contract holdout angle, like many NFL, NBA, EPL stars do.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

Oh yea, that crowd was great.

John Cena got so much heat, he didn't even do his usual run into the ring, how much they were booing him.

Last time I saw the tables reversed this much, with the good character getting boooed so loud, and the bad-guy character getting cheered, was Hogan Vs The Rock at Wrestlemania, in Canada. Rock almost got booed out of the building.
              Hogan vs Rock was epic and I was surprised how much the crowd turned in that match. This reminded me a bit of RVD vs John Cena at ECW One Night Stand in 2005 I think it was aswell. The ECW crowd that night booed the hell out of Cena and cheered Van Dam like crazy. They even threw Cena's T shirt back in the ring when he threw it out to them. Tonight was crazy though. Loved all the matches and winners!!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                CM Punk is crazy popular though. I personally always liked him but I never thought -that- many people liked him. Hell, people who hardly watched wrestling was supporting CM Punk. Hell, CM Punk made headlines on Bscene.

He'll probably play the contract holdout angle, like many NFL, NBA, EPL stars do.

My hunch is that they will add a good touch of realism to it, as they've been doing lately. Like the whole CM Punk is suspended angle, having Del Rio win a Number 1 Contenders Match to face John Cena at Money in the Bank. Only to have McMahon reinstate him.

I think that's what they will do again. They'll pretend that he is gone for a while, will declare the WWE Title vacant and will hold a tournament to crown a new Champion, only for McMahon or the Raw General Manager to announce that Cm Punk just signed a new maximum deal with the WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post

My hunch is that they will add a good touch of realism to it, as they've been doing lately. Like the whole CM Punk is suspended angle, having Del Rio win a Number 1 Contenders Match to face John Cena at Money in the Bank. Only to have McMahon reinstate him.

I think that's what they will do again. They'll pretend that he is gone for a while, will declare the WWE Title vacant and will hold a tournament to crown a new Champion, only for McMahon or the Raw General Manager to announce that Cm Punk just signed a new maximum deal with the WWE.
                  As part of CM Punk's new contract he might stipulate that they change the belt. He said on Raw that the WWE title has been too ugly for too long. I heard that Vince had designs made for a new belt last year but has never used it yet. That belt is horrible, would love to see it changed! Raw is a must see now!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    Hogan vs Rock was epic and I was surprised how much the crowd turned in that match. This reminded me a bit of RVD vs John Cena at ECW One Night Stand in 2005 I think it was aswell. The ECW crowd that night booed the hell out of Cena and cheered Van Dam like crazy. They even threw Cena's T shirt back in the ring when he threw it out to them. Tonight was crazy though. Loved all the matches and winners!!
                    Nothing can top the heat cena got at ecw ONS

Comment

Christian4Peeps - Christian
                      VICTORY!!
                      19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@danrafaelespn
                      Dan Rafael @Christian4Peeps AWESOME!!!!!!

Dan Rafael just congratulated Christian on winning The World Title!!

Comment

Working...
                      X