Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skylar makes me cringe everytime i rewatch breaking bad....I mean she has to be the most hated character in Movie/TV history...I hate that btch!!!

Comment

• everyone forgets she did have an affair that POS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
        everyone forgets she did have an affair that POS!!!
        She had an "affair" because she was trying to divorce Walt. She was trying to drive him away, because he was forcing himself back into her life.

If Skyler was a guy and Walt was some crazy b*tch that wouldn't accept a divorce, no one would hate Skyler in that situation.

Comment

• Yeah I'm still pissed those skinheads didn't blow up Walts family and make it look like a gas leak or something. Skylar was a very good character though and the actress was on some G.O.A.T **** because at times you loved her, when she was ride or die, then others you just wanted somebody to put a bullet in her face.

Comment

• I'm watching deadwood now and the same actress that played Skyler plays the sheriffs wife. Hard to like her because of her role on BBad.

Comment

• Skylar wasn't that bad a character, a lot of her stuff had to walt ****ing up and putting the family in like imminent danger. She wasn't acting like a "*****" lol

Comment

• couldn't hold GoT jock strap

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                  Skylar wasn't that bad a character, a lot of her stuff had to walt ****ing up and putting the family in like imminent danger. She wasn't acting like a "*****" lol
                  YEah right..she was a btch since season 1, hell episode one....Remb. she didnt even know about his other life yet....and she was already smoking while pregnant, and and other ******ed shlt.....all over a second cell phone....and because he was acting funny...........DA NGGA HAD CANCER

All Sklyar cared about was her self

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    YEah right..she was a btch since season 1, hell episode one....Remb. she didnt even know about his other life yet....and she was already smoking while pregnant, and and other ******ed shlt.....all over a second cell phone....and because he was acting funny...........DA NGGA HAD CANCER

Hmm i might have to rewatch the earlier seasons, i don't really remember ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

And he didn't tell her about that cancer for a few episodes. Then he started disappearing and ignoring her. He disappeared in the desert for a week and came back naked in a supermarket.

I suppose you think a wife or husband should just be okay with their spouse disappearing at all hours and not telling you about any of it? After however many years where that wasn't a problem?

Comment

Working...
                      X