Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more I think of it, the ricin is too important to the story to be used on Lydia.

It's been around since the 1st our 2nd season.

Maybe he uses it on Jesse, but since it takes along time to kill him, Jesse then kills Walt before he dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      LOL WUT???

Yea because breaking bad has never surprised us before.

Have you predicted every single thing that has happened?

Or are you just being a pretentious cvnt?

SMDH at this entire post.
      so True man.. I have been following this thread and aint seen NO ONE calling the main events of this season.. Jesse going rat.. ****s killing Hank etc

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      The more I think of it, the ricin is too important to the story to be used on Lydia.

It's been around since the 1st our 2nd season.

Maybe he uses it on Jesse, but since it takes along time to kill him, Jesse then kills Walt before he dies.
      Dunno man.. i heard something about them always focusing on her coffee/drinking something.. maybe the ricin will be dropped in there also.. The ricin in Ciggy to kill the main **** honcho is another possible..

I mean i don't get why he would kill Lydia now.. he could have in the past (with ricin aswell) maybe he will use her to get the ****s

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        so True man.. I have been following this thread and aint seen NO ONE calling the main events of this season.. Jesse going rat.. ****s killing Hank etc

Dunno man.. i heard something about them always focusing on her coffee/drinking something.. maybe the ricin will be dropped in there also.. The ricin in Ciggy to kill the main **** honcho is another possible..

I mean i don't get why he would kill Lydia now.. he could have in the past (with ricin aswell) maybe he will use her to get the ****s
        Yeah, Ive actually noticed that myself and I remember thinking how odd it was but didn't really think much of it after. If he kills her, that pretty much puts the ****s out of business, right? They wouldn't suspect murder either.

Right now for me it's between her and Jesse. I've read that ricin poisoning is slow and painful so I've ruled out Walt using it for suicide.

Comment

• I don't see why the ****'s would continue after that $70 million haul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            I don't see why the ****'s would continue after that $70 million haul.
            It's not really the ****'s but Todd. He wants to please Lydia.

Comment

• BTW, Aaron Paul said on Jimmy Kimmel that as dark as the last episode was, shit gets much, much worse these last 2 episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                It's not really the ****'s but Todd. He wants to please Lydia.
                Lydia better put out after this..

Comment

• Yeah 70 million would seem like enough money for even some brain dead ****s to go legit. Those Aryan Brotherhood types seem to like prison though, probably get more *** on the inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                    LOL WUT???

Yea because breaking bad has never surprised us before.

Have you predicted every single thing that has happened?

Or are you just being a pretentious cvnt?

SMDH at this entire post.
                    I'm not saying that I had crafted a bunch of theories on the direction of the plot. But the last couple of episodes haven't surprised me much.

I'm not a big TV watcher. I actually have a lot of problems with this series. But, it is worth watching.

I don't want to be a downer, so I should probably just pack it in.

Comment

• How is anybody really going to sit here and predict how this show is going to end?

I don't think anybody is safe, when it comes down to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X